• Views 1,700 Views

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
We finally beat the fucking Kings :dance:

I know its about time!! That was a great game. Breaking their win streak made it soo much sweeter. :highfive:

I know its about time!! That was a great game. Breaking their win streak made it soo much sweeter. :highfive:

Yeah it was a great game. When they disallowed that goal on that horse shit interference, I was not happy. But then we scored again right away and that gave me confidence. I was supposed to be there but my dad came into town so I let him use my tickets.

The Ducks winning also made me push my bet with VegasDave. If they lose, I was going to have to use a Kings avatar :surrender:

Was Toskala in net?

I am in Anaheim right now.

No Hiller was in net.

Who's that in your avatar? Did we ever get clarification of that girl next to Robyn? It seems that all the women that Bread rolls with are very healthy!:shades:

Note to board: No more addressing Blitty in thread titles. It looks like he hath forsaken us.

Note to board: No more addressing Blitty in thread titles. It looks like he hath forsaken us.

Then do your job Bread. We need Blitty here full time. :thumbup:

Blitty is a free spirit. Nobody can persuade Blitty but the wind.

I think this means that he touched both of your cocks.....

Did you really believe that he was hanging out with MonkeyF and Ganch those late evenings??

amby dont tell me he never made a move on you

you're the handsome blondy

Amby does seem more Blitty's type from what I know of him.

Those two did hang out quite a bit. Costa Rica, NY, Pitt, Tampa.

Hmmmmm