Blitty vs Cali

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 8,422 Views
id be happy to meet for platonic drinks
I am in the city working most of the week. Bring Blitty out and maybe the 3 of us can grab a drink.

I'm constantly refracting.

Just got home from date. Sexy chick from the Bronx.

Second chick I've dated thats taller than me in past 2 weeks.

Tall chicks might be my new fetish. :betplom:

You're like 5'9". Being taller than you is not hard.

I am in the city working most of the week. Bring Blitty out and maybe the 3 of us can grab a drink.

I can't be near Blitty.

1) He is INSANE
2) It would go against my evidence for a restraining order.

Posting with blitty, felating, and texting him probably also goes against the restraining order evidence.

there was felating? how did we miss this?

Posting with blitty, felating, and texting him probably also goes against the restraining order evidence.

:lmao:

Blitty intercepted the "heads up" message you sent to Caligirl.

haha apparently... I was actually typing up a pardon, mon frere? but then thought to scroll down and saw that Cali took care of it

he did compel me to check my msgs here and elsewhere to see if i'd sent something i'd forgotten about, about a thread i didn't know was active so fair play to him! it's all good... i'm still not sure wtf is going on here but i'm sure i'll get caught up soon enough! :)

I will sum it all up for ya real quick.

1) Blitty likes to yank Cali's chain every so often and get a rise out of her knowing full well she will squawk
2) Cali responses to Blitty's ploy. It worked.
3) Later. Rise. Repeat.

I can't be near Blitty.

1) He is INSANE
2) It would go against my evidence for a restraining order.

youngperv.gif

So Cali and Blitty aren't friends? Man, I am out of the loop. Happy birthday Matty.