Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,944 Comments
  • Views 132,815 Views
Anyone have any knowledge of XRP Ripple? Was given to me from some heavy crypto investors as a possible big hitter. At $1.14 right now and facing a possible massive SEC fine. If court rules in their favor vs. SEC, could be an intriguing play.

Anyone have any knowledge of XRP Ripple? Was given to me from some heavy crypto investors as a possible big hitter. At $1.14 right now and facing a possible massive SEC fine. If court rules in their favor vs. SEC, could be an intriguing play.
I was talking about this the other day! Aren't they the first to take it this far with SEC? I hope they win. I am thinking of buying some ripple

I was talking about this the other day! Aren't they the first to take it this far with SEC? I hope they win. I am thinking of buying some ripple
Just found out that I can't purchase it as trading is suspended in the US until the SEC lawsuit is resolved. Wonder if there is anyway around this? Anyone? Up to $1.14 today as cyrpto is blowing up again.

Just found out that I can't purchase it as trading is suspended in the US until the SEC lawsuit is resolved. Wonder if there is anyway around this? Anyone? Up to $1.14 today as cyrpto is blowing up again.
Won't let me buy in the UK either 😣

Crypto exchange BitMart said late Saturday that it has suffered a hack, resulting in the loss of $150 million worth of crypto.

Started buying XRP on Uphold. Bought some Ether on Saturday AM when itt was crashing. Unfortunately didn't have a lot of money in wallet to get more. I'm in the crypto game Boyz.

I'm hoping all crypto gets lost except what I have in my paper wallet:critter:

Thinking of buying equivalent of $10k USD worth of NFTs on Etherium block chain. Just a basket of between 150-300 priced between $10-100 that strike my fancy. Is that stupid?