Bitcoin and the Amazon.com for illegal drugs

• Start date
  • Replies 201 Comments
  • Views 17,202 Views
This shit is complicated..I'm clueless about GPG's, scrubbing metadata, and encryptions and shit.

I need to make another trip to vegas to get a tutorial from monkeyfocker.

learn PGP, mush easier then GPU program of whatever it is
no need for scrubbing unless your posting pics on there
gotta put the effort into it to learn, takes a few days and some aggervation until the glory is revealed:grabsome:

ask questions so we can't help you.

senco don't pm me your tor email. I do want it.

WTF does this mean
you do or dont want it???
didnt know we had PMs on here?????

WTF does this mean
you do or dont want it???
didnt know we had PMs on here?????

I was trying to make a joke and be sarcastic based on your post above where you pretended like you knew nothing.

Ignoring that post above what's your tor email?

I figured as much:)
email gone

will delete this in 5 minutes

if ya didnt get it let me know

Last edited:
Why not just buy drugs from a drug dealer? Jayzus Christ. Just call the foking delivery number, wait 30mins and blamo, pay with good ole fashioned usd... You guys dont have delivery?

Bone bone, you have much to learn in the drug game.

Do you always go to mcdonalds for a convenient overpriced burger or do you like to venture into new territory for a quality best in the city/country/world burger sometimes?

Used to have near-instant access to 7-8 different types of E in Montreal. Best one I've had was here in Toronto, some random little kid sold it to us in a bar.

Expand your horizons bonerballs, expand.

Used to have near-instant access to 7-8 different types of E in Montreal. Best one I've had was here in Toronto, some random little kid sold it to us in a bar.

Expand your horizons bonerballs, expand.

I was proud to be apart of you discovering that. It was pretty neat.

I wasn't proud of the part where you became a junkie and spent a plommers yearly salary on dope though..

Meh. Life happens. :dunno:

Meh. Life happens. :dunno:

Exactly. I think that helped you become the success you are today! Hopefully I can hit rock bottom one of these days and make a similar recovery :highfive:

:bashing:

I had a guy randomly walk up to me and attempt to sell me some MDMA. Do I give off the MDMA vibe? I suppose I do. It must be the facial hair.

:randomthoughts:

E, MDMA? I got offered some in New Orleans once. Never tried that crap, though I'm sure once I smoked it. Blitty thinks that is hilarious.

What about bath salts? Thats the new craze here, it's still not scheduled in many states.

I don't think you can smoke MDMA. Not sure what the point would be either. You usually do that stuff to party all night - smoking is for a quick, intense buzz.

E, these days, usually refers to knockoff ecstasy (piperazines). It usually contains some form of amphetamine as well.

MDMA is the real, original "ecstasy". It is also often mixed with amphetamine salts of some kind. It's a good combo.

As long as you don't choke on the pill, or pass out from dehydration/malnutrition.

Be safe guys.

good pure mdma is fucking awesome. i haven't done that shit for almost 10 years now though. don't think i will be either.

So Blitty, how was it? I expect a full review.

So Blitty, how was it? I expect a full review.

I'm currently posted up in a small coastal town in Croatia, for one of the many stops on my International Trim 2012 Tour.

Will try to execute this when I get back to BCN.

SR has about as pure MDMA as you will find
no such thing as 100% pure in HCL form... 11% is the HCL so 89% is PURE

same for blow, and 89% blow will soak up every bit of moisture from air and be a paste,
it has to be cut due to being highly hydgroscopic

and you cant smoke MDMA unless you convert it into freebase, never heard of anyone doing that.
you can anhydrous acetone wash it to get impurities out same as blow
harm reduction guys, be safe out there:megaman: