Bitcoin and the Amazon.com for illegal drugs

• Start date
  • Replies 201 Comments
  • Views 17,226 Views
im on the site. how do i deposit? do i have to go to bitcoin.com first?

edit: found it.

is this legit?:

Should I download it through safari instead of the torbrowser?:

An external application is needed to handle:

NOTE: External applications are NOT Tor safe by default and can unmask you!

If this file is untrusted, you should either save it to view while offline or in a VM,
or consider using a transparent Tor proxy like Tails LiveCD or torsocks.

utilize the TOR bundle. YOU can get the URL through wiki and it is LEGIT.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got there but what is my best option to deposit funds to turn into bitcins? Via credit card?

Which is the best site to get bitcoins?

I got there but what is my best option to deposit funds to turn into bitcins? Via credit card?

Which is the best site to get bitcoins?

At an exchange, just go to you account balance and click buy bitcoins. Be sure to post a review on the product.

At an exchange, just go to you account balance and click buy bitcoins. Be sure to post a review on the product.

One of the exchanges said not to use it/deposit via the Torbrowser...should I just do that stuff via safari?

One of the exchanges said not to use it/deposit via the Torbrowser...should I just do that stuff via safari?

I'd be guessing if I gave you an answer. A lot of answers are in their forums.

It looks like Mt Gox, Dwolla, and Okpay are the best options. I don't really get what the difference is or which one is my best bet...

It looks like Mt Gox, Dwolla, and Okpay are the best options. I don't really get what the difference is or which one is my best bet...

It's kind of like the stock market...you would be buying low but there is a slight premium. Mt Gox has been around for a while , for what it's worth.

ive used it and can't complain

It's kind of like the stock market...you would be buying low but there is a slight premium. Mt Gox has been around for a while , for what it's worth.

MT GOX is not safe
they freeze your acct if you access through TOR
and have stated they will cooperate with authories if asked

Seneco give us more tips

What else do we need to know

This shit is complicated..I'm clueless about GPG's, scrubbing metadata, and encryptions and shit.

I need to make another trip to vegas to get a tutorial from monkeyfocker.

This shit is complicated..I'm clueless about GPG's, scrubbing metadata, and encryptions and shit.

I need to make another trip to vegas to get a tutorial from monkeyfocker.

ask questions so we can't help you.

senco don't pm me your tor email. I do want it.

Why not just buy drugs from a drug dealer? Jayzus Christ. Just call the foking delivery number, wait 30mins and blamo, pay with good ole fashioned usd... You guys dont have delivery?