Bill Maher vs John Oliver

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 684 Views
Ah, choo!

I look at the odds and place bets in my head and then I watch sports.

big quitter here, choo

hello

hope all has been well

I can't believe Vegas Dave is with the nerds, I always figured he was with the jocks

he's Italian, he has the hair, he hangs out with Mark Sanchez
I'm just laughing at this thread's consensus that this dude wouldn't crush without money.

Might not have that chick, sure. But confidence and humor go a long way. Dude is witty af and not fat, that plays big time on the market even if you are unattractive.

And hell fat is no problem for the confident and funny. I've done alright. Our own @CASPERWAIT$ was still putting in work while pudged up.

Accent, humor, confidence = Keeping pace in the free market with you handsome meatheads.

100%. I'm constantly surrounded by nerds. Law nerds, finance nerds, hipster nerds who start businesses. Doctors ffs. These dudes slay box. Though I suspect there's a baseline financial status that is required.

Google says Oliver is 6’-0” so perhaps I slightly underestimated his ability to “crush”

After wealth and sense of humor (perhaps tied with sense of humor), being tall is in the top 3 of features that women value.

Pure straight talk not intended to hurt any feelings

I'm just laughing at this thread's consensus that this dude wouldn't crush without money.

Might not have that chick, sure. But confidence and humor go a long way. Dude is witty af and not fat, that plays big time on the market even if you are unattractive.

And hell fat is no problem for the confident and funny. I've done alright. Our own @CASPERWAIT$ was still putting in work while pudged up.

Accent, humor, confidence = Keeping pace in the free market with you handsome meatheads.
I agree with you. That said I don’t think this guy is funny. I find his confidence to be self righteous and as far as his wit, his writers give him his material I bet.

Plus he doesn’t hold a candle to my looks. My worst self would cuck his best aesthetic self 24/7

Especially on leap year lol.

Yeah…I don’t like this guy at all lol

I agree with you. That said I don’t think this guy is funny. I find his confidence to be self righteous and as far as his wit, his writers give him his material I bet.

Plus he doesn’t hold a candle to my looks. My worst self would cuck his best aesthetic self 24/7

Especially on leap year lol.

Yeah…I don’t like this guy at all lol
Yeah to be clear I was just mentioning that being out of your prime physique didn't affect your ability to swoon the ladies, wasn't making a comparison on ya'lls looks haha.

And yeah, even if his sense of humor isn't for you, he's still an objectively witty and intelligent guy. It'd be for someone. You and him are definitely going after and attracting different types of girls; not a knock on either of you or the girls, just different worlds for sure haha.

This thread/convo is amazing btw. Love you guys.
celebrity-nerd-john-oliver.webp

anyone bet here anymore? sup blitty!
LOL except Blitty. Good to see you pop in Choo, as a blind man could see, this is not now, was not for the most part ever a gambling/sports forum.

And getting back to Blitty ..... seeing now it appears the guy is a trouble maker at times!

So Choo, do you have one particular play tonight you could identify as your BEST BET?

@Casper we need a top ten of things that get you laid

1. Money
2. Roofies

Looks, humor are on the list. I guess rape also. What what you got
Neither money or drugs.

Height, wit and the ability to be sexual without being creepy.

Plus I’m a pretty damn good listener.

Actually would be very interesting to see a venn diagram of chick's jonesing for Casper and Oliver.
By the looks of his wife, we definitely don’t have the same “type”.

I like them more brunette, bigger breasts and meaner looking. More Italian