Bigboydan ,mudcat, rogue juror, tacomax

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 1,683 Views
I am having trouble drawing a coherent memory of BigBoyDan. I feel like for a long time he was a typical babbling forum dolt who made huge numbers of bland empty posts - but I also feel like he maybe got better?? At some point?? Picked up his game?? Like a bit??

:dunno:

i always wished Panic was Bigboydan's cool alter ego

BBD, was the most pear shaped person I ever saw. Aso, Mudcat is the only one of those people I haven't met

BBD, was the most pear shaped person I ever saw. Aso, Mudcat is the only one of those people I haven't met

lol @ most pear-shaped

Was BBD at the 2009 bash, the one where you beat me in the poker tourney? If not he's the only one I haven't met.

lol @ most pear-shaped

Was BBD at the 2009 bash, the one where you beat me in the poker tourney? If not he's the only one I haven't met.

I'm gonna say probably. I know he was at least at one of the 1st two

In my memory he was at the first one.

That may not have any bearing on reality.

I feel like Dan improved himself in the time I "knew" him. Like he really made an effort. I'm not trying to lob a back-handed compliment; I feel like his spelling improved dramatically - not in a way that could just happen by accident - and he became more interesting and engaging in his posting.

Am I imagining that?

he doesn't look like a pear anymore? must've lost a lot of weight. How about brent crude?

Think he's still LVherbies roommate.

Pecos Bill was extremely entertaining most of the time. He had "the gift" if you will.