Bigboydan ,mudcat, rogue juror, tacomax

Mudcat

Nevermore
I am having trouble drawing a coherent memory of BigBoyDan. I feel like for a long time he was a typical babbling forum dolt who made huge numbers of bland empty posts - but I also feel like he maybe got better?? At some point?? Picked up his game?? Like a bit??

:dunno:

reno cool

leave well enough alone
BBD, was the most pear shaped person I ever saw. Aso, Mudcat is the only one of those people I haven't met

Matty

Trinket Shipper
BBD, was the most pear shaped person I ever saw. Aso, Mudcat is the only one of those people I haven't met
lol @ most pear-shaped

Was BBD at the 2009 bash, the one where you beat me in the poker tourney? If not he's the only one I haven't met.

reno cool

leave well enough alone
lol @ most pear-shaped

Was BBD at the 2009 bash, the one where you beat me in the poker tourney? If not he's the only one I haven't met.
I'm gonna say probably. I know he was at least at one of the 1st two

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
In my memory he was at the first one.

That may not have any bearing on reality.

Mudcat

Nevermore
I feel like Dan improved himself in the time I "knew" him. Like he really made an effort. I'm not trying to lob a back-handed compliment; I feel like his spelling improved dramatically - not in a way that could just happen by accident - and he became more interesting and engaging in his posting.

Am I imagining that?

reno cool

leave well enough alone
he doesn't look like a pear anymore? must've lost a lot of weight. How about brent crude?

Tron

Pecos Bill was extremely entertaining most of the time. He had "the gift" if you will.