Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,808 Comments
  • Views 91,680 Views
Speaking of fat. Was out yesterday chatting with neighbors and the one guy asked me who I was. When I told him where I lived he said, well if your the same guy then you must have lost a lot of weight because the guy I'm thinking about was huge. Yep, that was me, hugh, now just regular obese, not morbidly obese. Still on course to lose more lbs.

got my garden full of Swiss Chard, Spinach and tomatoes. The fight/weight loss journey continues.

I notice that when I ride my bike around town I'm able to pedal constantly with no cruising (its a one speed cruiser) and not get tired.

20210926_114118.jpg

Two years ago >>>>> >>>>> few months ago
2020-09-06.jpg
IMG_20211230_201028_01.jpg

Last edited:
fuck yes plommer and teela.

congrats all.

healthiest non gambling forum out there.

Got a flat 20 mins into what was supposed to be a 2hr workout. Decided to walk home to get the rest of my exercise in.

An Asian hottie doing a group run turned towards me after passing me and teased "Let's go!" with a beaming smile.

Wearing spandex - it works, boys 👌

Screenshot_20220612-134620_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20220612-132942_Strava.jpg

In all seriousness man, this thread was a non-negligible source of motivation. It has helped me set goals and work towards them, and I'm always looking forward to posting progress updates, as small as they may be.

Thanks for being my semi-absentee e-mentor, brah (and all of you who have been reading and reacting to my slightly vain content in this here thread) 🍻

I'm going to a tryout session at the local criterium racing circuit/series (Midweek Cycling Club). Looks like fun. Will then get my UCI license and start mixing it up with the local type-A racer douches.

LFG :stevie:
Just came back grom the tryout session. Fun shiz. Our coach was slow af though - we kept dropping him with every exercise. He would literally pull over, take a breather while we lapped him, then rejoin. lol

The velodrome was a lot more intense than this.

Have a minor setback boys. Diagnosed with gout today. Woke up the in the middle of night with throbbing pain in my big toe on my right foot. Said it's most likely due to too much shellfish/seafood and beer. Last couple of weeks have been full of both. Have to take week off of working out to make sure it settles down.

Attachments

• 20220613_144438.jpg
    20220613_144438.jpg
    943.7 KB · Views: 52
Have a minor setback boys. Diagnosed with gout today. Woke up the in the middle of night with throbbing pain in my big toe on my right foot. Said it's most likely due to too much shellfish/seafood and beer. Last couple of weeks have been full of both. Have to take week off of working out to make sure it settles down.
Ah man. Tough break. Get better soon, McB.

We’re getting older now and this type of stuff pops up. Keep your spirits up.

How long you have to wear the boot?