Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,451 Views
Sounded better than last vid I think.
Walking bike is what I try to avoid at all costs. Going up hills sucks. I'll get my bicycle out next week. I'm not looking forward to the hills though :yikes:
I think my new diet plan is gonna be avoid the bread and easy on the potatoes :thinking:
I never liked bread as a kid anyways, and usually even now, when I get a sandwich somewhere, I find it too bready. But I eat it anyway. Fok that, no more!

Two zeroes, babay! 🥳

IMG_20210507_084342.jpg

Whoa. Matty you are an inspiration. Think I’ll go back on Keto Monday...and yeah, those chicken wings.

Thanks IAG. I'm actually thinking about dropping keto and going back on Noom. Eating keto all the time is a bit of a pain, and I think I have a potassium deficiency right now. Nothing bad but I need to look into it.

I can manage to do strict keto right now because we're still in lockdown up here, but once we're all vaccinated I don't think I'll be able to. You can't really cheat on keto, it defeats the purpose. Noom is a lot more forgiving and sustainable.

Damn Matt’s now at my starting weight. I’m 198 now. Gonna start to push it hard so he doesn’t catch up lol

How you know you deficient?
I fit the symptoms, and I know through MyFitnessPal that I'm not ingesting enough potassium. I still track everything I eat.
Screenshot_20210507_103142_com.chrome.beta.jpg

Gonna start making avocado smoothies

v. proud of you matty.

keto is really hard to sustain. i am mixing it up between keto and a mediterranean diet. intermittent fasting. working out 5 days per week.

have not weighed myself and won't until 6/1.

gl.

It's a thing Bone Bone. It's actually been keeping me up at night.

How many apps do you input your diet into?

I tried bar scanning with Noom and it made me fill in a bunch of stuff.

PITA

I use Carb Manager 90% of the time. Certain days I'll double-log into MFP which seems to have more complete nutritional data.

I do have to fill in data from time to time. 🤷‍♂️ Again, we're still in lockdown here so it's the ideal period to nerd out on shit like that. I want to maximize my dieting stuff for as long as we have to stay home. Once cottage season is open and we start driving around, I dunno that I'll be able to be as strict with myself.

I took an alternate route up one of the hills that defeated me yesterday - turns out there's a gravel path that leads up to the cemetery at the top. I managed to climb it without stopping. :dance: Strava informs me that I rank 95th out of 104 timed attempts. 🤦 Guessing that fat/slow people don't ordinarily time themselves (but I also strongly suspect that the top 10 is full of ebikes... all the top times hover around 18.6mph / 30km/h.

Nothing interesting happens, it's just pretty. Watch at 2x speed if you dare.

Last edited:
Marty common pal, if you're not cheating you're not trying.

Take a ride up that hill on the motorcycle and claim the Strava top prize!