Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,438 Views
^ I'd let myself be defrauded of a mid to high two-digit amount by this guy.
exactement!

Oh, BTW:

bf056e661711e274b141252636a33b32.jpg

I just hope we don't overtake the Jets, I want my 1st round Leafs-Habs matchup.

Go Habs (but take it easy.)

I just hope we don't overtake the Jets, I want my 1st round Leafs-Habs matchup.

Go Habs (but take it easy.)
You-Use-Your-Pain-To-Your-Advantage-e1398289873331.jpg

Lol at her smiling. I don't think she gets the joke. I on the other hand understand completely.

So I downloaded this Strava app on my phone to track my bike rides and it's crazy detailed. It recognizes when you hit a "segment" that a lot of other people have taken and it automatically ranks you against everyone else. I'm 81st out of 128 people lifetime over a short stretch:
IMG_20210503_191524.jpg

Ima go back tomorrow and give it my all over that stretch. May have to mow down a few seniors and golden retrievers.
:stevie:

Sure. People will go in with their fishing rod. (You're not allowed to use a net.)

It recognizes when you hit a "segment" that a lot of other people have taken and it automatically ranks you against everyone else.

like an arcade high score for real life

Perfect trigger for my addictive genes.

So I downloaded this Strava app on my phone to track my bike rides and it's crazy detailed. It recognizes when you hit a "segment" that a lot of other people have taken and it automatically ranks you against everyone else. I'm 81st out of 128 people lifetime over a short stretch:
View attachment 4848

Ima go back tomorrow and give it my all over that stretch. May have to mow down a few seniors and golden retrievers.
:stevie:

Rod Bottrell doesn’t fuck around.

:givemeahug: Can you feel the autophagy?!?

You're well on your way to having arms bigger than your head.

I don't think 24hours is too hard, you sleep through most of it. It amounts to a little more than skipping lunch. But 48, now that's :crazynun:

I don't think 24hours is too hard, you sleep through most of it. It amounts to a little more than skipping lunch. But 48, now that's :crazynun:

lol that's what i did, went to sleep in the afternoon woke up around 10pm, didn't have any grocery and didn't want to go out, watched the Nuggets watched some brazilian soap operas, 5am sleep, 9am wake up, 10 am sleep, noon wake up had a coke then around 4pm I realized I pulled an inadvertent Matty

:givemeahug:

:yes:
OK I give you :hug:
...but no home invasions or enslaving people :nono: