Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,359 Views
hello there
howyoudoin

Been routinely doing two or three 22 hour fasts per week. Love the feeling (other than coffee with no half n half in the AM and being hungry from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM).

2:30 PM to my first meal at night is easy.

201 lbs this morning. Hadn't weighed myself in a while, thought I might see 205 on the scale. Somewhat pleasant surprise. Still, I'm fat. Self-conscious about putting on the cycling spandex right now.

Let's get back on the wagon. Rigorous food/exercise tracking and no cheating/late evening snacking for the rest of the month.

I walked around the park for over an hour this morning after dropping off JL at school. Walking's great.

1000029474.jpg

My cardio fitness is still very good, and I have arms now thanks to rowing. I just eat like a total asshole.

239.2 pounds this morning. Weight loss of 30.8 pounds since February 1st

Considering I had RSV and w the unexpected news I was moving, I’m fine dropping 7 pounds in 3 weeks.

On pace for my 200 by late August
Casp, are you 6'4"?

Don't think 239 is bad at all for that height but 200 would serve you better for Siesta Key beach presence in August! ;)
Yeah my lightest was 194. I get to 200 and build muscle. That’s my goal.

Gotta be beach ready lol

when I was in brazil and in central america they were so cheap down there that I used to eat them almost every day, sometimes not even with a meal just like a fruit

was that good or bad?