• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 4,354 Views
Updated leaderboard.
BirmNotts-32.png

MrMonkey wants that Monday slot!!! :clap:

UConn 1st half +1 Greek

I'M GOIN BIG EAST CRAZY NOW! WOOHOO!!

Uconn/Notre Dame Over 142 -110 Bookmaker

Herman, I'm very pleasantly surprised at the maturity level you have reached at your age! I one day hope to join you! :yes:

I am going with Temple again....for some reason I have a good feeling about this team

-2.5 -108 @ betPhoenix

RogueScholar: 7-8-0 -2.11u

WTA - Monterrey: Alize Cornet (+115 @ Sports Interaction) vs. Aleksandra Wozniak [2000h EST/GMT-5]

UConn +2 -120 greek

The kiss of death for me is usually discussing the choice but I like seeing other people's reasoning when making a pick! Plus RS said I broke the bad ju ju with GLPTOD last night (barely)

Preseason polls showed UConn would be the better team? Up and down seasons for both clubs. Aside from UConn's dismal performance last game, both teams seem to playing the best they have all season right now. ND even without Luke.

I know it's senior night at ND and expect Luke to make some kind of emotional appearance? Believe though the talent discrepancy in UConn's favor (the big 3) is enough to pull out a victory? ND will slow the game down so UConn must be patient on defense. Also must be patient on offense. (22 TO's last game)

UConn must get inside (even the guards) and get to the foul line? If both teams play to their potential, believe UConn will win. Can ND continue to make up for Luke's 24 points and 10 rebounds he averages in conference games if he doesn't play? I'm saying no, we shall see?

Good luck to all! :thumbup:

God bless your pick Shanty :bowdown:

If he wins this, he will be our Monday picker for a long time.

He's making up for all the times he listed a team at +400 when +280 was the best to be found.

I love Shanty.