** Best Bets ** Thursday March 4th

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,439 Views
cmi-e mi under 127.5 greek.

My play tonight is NON-PLAY.

Some of you might be reeling a little bit and will think that the Caps at home -290 over Tampa Bay is a sure thing.

FYI they aren't very good on back to back nights and Tampa isn't that bad. Also they travelled back from Buiffalo last night.
I'm not telling you to play Tampa either. I'm telliing you to stay away from this one - this crapola is a trapola. I know that Center Ice preview is bomb and sitting back w a few cold ones and watching Ovie cash fir you would be fun.
DON'T DO IT.

No play for me tonight.

-Steve

nice Steve, i also have taken a couple of no play days

steve!

i tailed that washington puckline HARD last night, thanks!

nothing like going big on a +210 dog with confidence and hitting it

STEVEK THANKS!

WTA - Monterrey: Iveta Benesova (+140 @ Sportbet) vs. Anastasija Sevastova

Sevastova beat former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic yesterday in an upset that no one saw coming. Nobody knew why JJ ever appeared at this tourney, and it's possible that Sevastova just caught a lucky break against an opponent desperate to collect an appearance fee. She gets a completely different match today as she faces Benesova, a semifinalist here last year and a player with a game tailor-made for this rare high-altitude hard court in Latin America. Benesova has ranking points to defend here, having fallen from No. 25 to No. 52 in the last year, and risking a fall into the high sixties if she fails to make the semis here again this year. Sevastova has had some solid results lately, reaching a career high ranking of No. 72, but also some inconsistent performances and has never backed up a big win before, always losing after a breakthrough match. All the value is on Benesova as the more motivated player here.

~R. Scholar

soccer > brazil > paulista > Paulista Jundiai - Santos > 7pm EST

Santos ML -189 @ 188bet

Just copying the leaderboard, I put it in yesterdays thread.
BirmNotts-33.png

NBA

UTAH +1.5 (-110)

Everywhere

Starting to think this is not the real shanty....

I'm glad that thought wasn't uniquely exclusive to my cranium. The Shanty-love seems far too forced and the Shanty-speak not near authentic enough.

I'm glad that thought wasn't uniquely exclusive to my cranium. The Shanty-love seems far too forced and the Shanty-speak not near authentic enough.

The thing that throws this off...Blitty told him to start a thread at RBS about CrazyLou and he did.....so its one of those weird things.

Yeah, I know. Maybe we're watching Shaty evolve...but I fear that's giving the man far too much credit.