BEANTOWN Banned

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 2,928 Views
LOL not bad. Never did like the guy, the caps are just annoying.

Since some people can't access that site and others may prefer not to and to ring fence everyone else in the GameLive experience, can you please provide a summary?

Since some people can't access that site and others may prefer not to and to ring fence everyone else in the GameLive experience, can you please provide a summary?

same shit, different day

polaroid, its just classic jimmy ... paco's avatar is him holding up his little kid and beaner asked him if that monkey on his shoulder could do tricks....for some reason, paco got mad..ahahaha :lmao:

BTJ :(in reference to Paco's avatar which has him and his kid): HEY PACO DOES THAT LITTLE MONKEY ON YOUR SHOULDER DO TRICKS

Paco: No, but ur Irish wife sure likes this brown dick. U should be careful of what u say, u might be raising a brown child.

Tell her to wipe off the nut off her face.

Would be ashame her walking around Irish town with brown mans cum on her face.

BTJ: HEY PACO THAT KEED YOUR HOLDING LOOKS WHITE WHO KNOWS I MIGHT BE HIS DADDY HE SURE DOESNT RESEMBLE YOU IF I WAS YOU I WOULD DEMAND A BLOOD TEST

Paco: Ask ur Irish wife how a real mans dick feels BTJ.

Or are U a cockold?

If so, I could fvck her in front of u and show u.

I heard she took away ur allowance

polaroid, its just classic jimmy ... paco's avatar is him holding up his little kid and beaner asked him if that monkey on his shoulder could do tricks....for some reason, paco got mad..ahahaha :lmao:

:lmao: at Paco getting mad at Jimmy.

Beantown Jim is a realist, not a racist

Coug's, I hope I didn't scare Beantown Jim into getting himself banned for personal protection kind of reasons. Right before he went and got banned I sent him a message.

Beaner relax, I got caught up in being an internet toughguy.

We're talking about black people? :lmao::lmao:

They must eat watermelon and fried chicken:lmao::lmao:

Hey black people like to eat watermelon and fried chicken. :lmao::lmao:

Hey I bet Tiger Woods eats watermelon and fried chicken. :lmao::lmao:

Thought I'd add some more BTJ level humor to the thread.

yeah...

...I'm laughing Muddy...

...you white fvks need to go thru a little hazing over something you were born with and see if you can fvking laugh it up.

I hope you understand FD that I was satirically demonstrating what a pathetic unfunny airhead BTJ is.

muddy, you being an ex mod and all, do you think that BTJ is a ghost of someone...or that BTJ has a ghost or two that is as famous as he? (you know, some think BTJ is a ghost of SickGambler..aka..Nicky) you smell what im cookin here....

Waitaminute....PACO OWNS A MONKEY!??!

Oh man Robyn is gonna be sooooo jealous!

Why does everyone think btj is nicky. Hard to believe that nicky would say those things. What part of his posting style did that conclusion come from?

Why does everyone think btj is nicky. Hard to believe that nicky would say those things. What part of his posting style did that conclusion come from?

The part that OH WAIT THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE AT ALL PEOPLE ARE RETARDED AND PARANOID.

Ni
guitar.gif
cky and BTJ used to interact all the time at TheRX.

The End