• Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 5,976 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Currently in Detroit, should be boarding this little plane to get to Birmingham. Looks like rain today, with tomorrow being nice. Hope to get out and about tomorrow and do some sight seeing. Have tickets to UAB game Saturday night, need to find tickets to the Tide/Tennesee game for Saturday afternoon.

Bill Cosby is at the Alabama Theatre tomorrow night may hit that up too.

Pics to follow once I meet up with Nina, I will have my phone on you can txt me, or msg me on FB.

Bill Cosby is still alive??

He was like 60 years old when I was 7.

I will always remember Birmingham fondly from my visits in '04 and '05. Have fun AJ.

Do work, Joe.

We need a 100% legit GL baby out of this!

Can your boys still swim, Joe?

Safe travels, cosby is one funny niggardly fool

safe travels legend

tell nina hi

Have fun Joe. If you get bored in Bama come to Atlanta and we can hit The Cheetah together and get plastered.

Do work, Joe.

We need a 100% legit GL baby out of this!

Can your boys still swim, Joe?

Sunkissed Blitty..... All juice no seed. No babies will be mine.

AJ you travel a lot, where do you rank Detroit's airport amongst those that you've been at?

Mr. Nina took the news of all this visit....wellll....he took it. He tried to say it was ok, that it didn't bother him but the words kept getting stuck.

Today was a pretty, sunny day near 70 dgrees. Winter is soooo rough.

All this recipe needs now is a dash of Marvin Gaye. One time. :coralway:

Mr. Nina took the news of all this visit....wellll....he took it. He tried to say it was ok, that it didn't bother him but the words kept getting stuck.

I was sitting on a patio last night drinking vodka. Last night was sweet.

Stub hub has no tickets to the Bama hoops game and there are only single seats left at the box office. I do have seats to the UAB game. If you want a swim there is a pool here, which I am going to check out today. I apologize to the whole of the gamelive . com community for my inability to make babies. I know you were cheering for it to happen.

AJ you travel a lot, where do you rank Detroit's airport amongst those that you've been at?

Detroit is a lot better than most. Just don't change terminals there is no easy way to get from one to another.

Acid Joe already dominating.!

:swimjello: