Ay caramba !!!

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 2,074 Views
sharky you fuck. get justbet to stop calling me

You know Im kidding ... nice to see you around Fischer.

Nate Dogg!!! I'm busted. Can I get a $500 loan with a 100% bonus, to be paid back in incriments of $20 if I lose it?

Sharky took up the name because he was in the shark fin business off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica before going into gambling

Blitty, did you have a coupla cocktails last night?
:brooks:
Was thinking the same possibly? Did kind of go on a short posting burst. :clap:

The Muddy thread post lol .... wondering how sincere that was .... @Blitty, you and Boner ever have any private convos about Muddy? :dunno:

Nope just bored and couldn’t sleep.
Well that's just great ..... if stats were out there, I believe that GL is the forumville winner in getting the most bored people come visit the site. :up

Additionally, just be careful my friend, looks like you already have enough votes for 2024 POTY award. Don't need to over do it and fumble it away. More importantly do not let me regret my decision! Mail-in balloting. :banghead:

Well that's just great ..... if stats were out there, I believe that GL is the forumville winner in getting the most bored people come visit the site. :up

Additionally, just be careful my friend, looks like you already have enough votes for 2024 POTY award. Don't need to over do it and fumble it away. More importantly do not let me regret my decision! Mail-in balloting. :banghead:
I don't have a chance; juror will pick plommer, papa george or pecos bill like usual