• Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 3,026 Views

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Use to be a 'adult entertainer' so know all about aesthetical appeal and the shallowness it brings upon one's character...

Please elaborate and feel free to overshare.

some sort of clown is my guess

Oh man, let that monkey slip. One too many drinks earlier on.
Adult entertainer guys, do i really have to spell it out :)

some sort of clown is my guess
Yes Archie u r correct. Once had a clown request and started that show dressed up as pennywise...The things that mask had to endure...

Oh no, here we go....adult entertainer meaning adult waiter which then progressed after a few months to male stripper...Specialized in 18th's, 21st's, 40th's, hen's parties etc....

10-12 minute shows and got to choose if i wanted to show at the end....Justified it by saying it had to pay for uni at the time...Best time of my life boyz although alot of work.
A thousand stories that one could share here...Stage name was (and plz dont laugh too loudly) "Adonis" (i said not loud :) )......

Any questions? Fire away...

i dont even know you anymore...:nope:

:bowdown:

Xpy, how many 'clients' did you bone? Have you ever been straight paid for sex? If so, did you have to pleasure some old beastly women in the process?

i dont even know you anymore...:nope:
RaAhBBk4Tkpo03g9FLQcbWK3o1_500.jpg

:bowdown:

Xpy, how many 'clients' did you bone? Have you ever been straight paid for sex? If so, did you have to pleasure some old beastly women in the process?

Haha surprisingly not enough although back then terms such as 'love' were only 4 letter words. Shameful to admit but also yes been paid for sex (things we do when young lol)...

As for beastly women lol ladies that pay 4 that kind of service generally are well kept and generally from a more affluent part of town...And on the odd occasion where she wasnt physically attractive the trick was to focus on something about her that was arousing (could be her laugh) and focus on that. Bottle of champers always did the trick :)

Unreal im telling anyone this :selfbash:

awesome, totally, awesome

A,T,A (all caps)

ass to ass