• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,269 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Remember when we were tripping balls walking down the main street in Ybor City and I stopped us from going any further for safety purposes and Blitty didn't understand what we could possibly be worried about?

This happened at club Empire last night. That is the exact point where I advised us to turn back around.

It's a sweet attitude, but if Blister approaches things like this often, I'm not sure how he's made it this far :lol:

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/october/322615/Man-dead-after-shooting-at-Ybors-Club-Empire

I was walking around Brooklyn late last night. Fearless.

I think I see what you did there, sir!

And it's NOT cool!

I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'.

As an Ybor City nightclub was closing Sunday morning, a suspect in the club shot and killed a man, wounded another then slipped away, police said. The dead man, Leslie Jerome Jones Jr., 20, was the father of four, a relative said. He and the injured man, Ahmaud Black, 19, were friends who often hung out together at the Jackson Heights Apartments in East Tampa.

Both victims were on probation when shot, records show.

:excl:

ybor city #2
seffner #1

Last time I was in Ybor, the sun was still up and there were still creepies creeping around in the creepy shadows.

I remember out walking around in downtown vegas at 5:30 am and fighting off crack hoes who would blow you for 10 bucks so they could get their next rock..... there are a lot of scary areas out there.