Attention Mr.X: Question about Burning Man

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 4,416 Views
I think we can chalk it up to some people like to sit on the couch and watch sports a lot and some people like the outdoors and adventure a lot.

Different types of people enjoying different things.

I should have went to Burning Man 15 years ago.

One of the few regrets in my life.

I think we can chalk it up to some people like to sit on the couch and watch sports a lot and some people like the outdoors and adventure a lot.

Different types of people enjoying different things.

those shouldn't be the only options in life pal :cheers:

Not either or but preferences.

It's obvious that Ray/IAG/FW are on opposite sides of the spectrum from MrX.

It's interesting but it's not me. It wasn't me in college days either.

What it stands for is seriously up RC's alley.

meh, i agree to a point... but you cant make that assumption because of my gay/metro comment about burning man... i would love to go check "most" of it out for a few days... im a clean freak so the dirtiness, more than anything else, would keep me away...

i dont like roughing it style outdoorsy stuff.. no hiking/camping.. hell i dont even own a tent ... but ive lived on the golf course since i could tie my shoes...i would rather go out of state to play a different course than do other outdoorsy stuff... when work is slow, you dont find me at home.. but i get your point... i wish i could travel more like you, rj and mrx ... besides c.r. , the month im going to spend in vietnam this summer will be the only other place i will have spent any real time outside of the states... cruises dont really count... when i quit working, ill travel more :cheers:

I think there is a bit of a difference between burning man and camping.

The nature and dirt aspect of fishing and camping holds a certain allure to me. Burning Man, possibly a blast, holds interest to me because of the interaction with people. The dirt and mud in this situation wouldn't be a nature thing, but an annoyance.

Casper would be fit in at RM also, pretty adaptable to his surroundings. I'm not a camper, so pencil me in for 2-3 hours Max.

I've hiked. I've camped multiple times. I've done LSD, once or 13 times. I may not be on the same side of the spectrum, but I am not sure it's the opposite side, or that it's "obvious."

Just interested to see your argument .

LOL my thing messed up that was not for this thread. I'll repost it there. Sorry.

Whoa I'm under some wacky RJ spell.

LOL. Let's see what other threads my posts will carry over in.

do the wicked dust storms come up almost every day? i saw they have some trucks that spray the ground... i also see that people follow behind the things and turn themselves into a muddy mess... :lol:

Nah it depends a lot on the year (the condition of the lake bed) Some years are firm and cement-like with little dust, and some years are a horrorshow.

Casper would be fit in at RM also, pretty adaptable to his surroundings. I'm not a camper, so pencil me in for 2-3 hours Max.

I agree that casper would probably do pretty well. He seems very adaptable down to survival level.

I'd love to go to BM with Ray and Daffy and sneak up on Mr X like WUDUP BROSEF!! And smash miller lites or wtvr fancy beers they drink over our heads and grab every hot ass that walks by and be all like WHAT BRODACIOUS FREEDOM SELF EXPRESSION!!

Mr X cool video and nice they cut you in on the best Sia song out of so many great songs.

Mr X how many fights have you witnessed at BM?

Casper would take full advantage of every free drink/meal/drug that came his way.

He'd without a doubt be "that guy."

I'm adding him to my group of guys that sneak up and ransack Mr X's experience.

Hi there, Bread.

Outside of thunderdome, I guess I haven't witnessed a real fight at BM. How many have you witnessed at BM events?

Boy were people pissed that year an art-car blasted Freebird during the temple burn, though. Weee, you would have loved it.

Don't plan my ambush this year. I won't be there. See ya in 2016.

Casper would take full advantage of every free drink/meal/drug that came his way.

He'd without a doubt be "that guy."

I'm adding him to my group of guys that sneak up and ransack Mr X's experience.

I bought the drinks when we met up in NYC.

I'm not a freeloader. Far from it.

Hr Mr X.

Been to 5 here regionally. Never seen any physical fights. The last year I went with Robyn someone out of the blue pushed me to my limits. (I know you guys will think I did something, but nope. Robyn as witness)

And I kept saying to myself, I'm NOT gonna be the first guy to get in a fight at a burn event. I'm just not. And I didn't. Anywhere else it was necessary.

Next day he apologized and gave me a fancy beer. I made the right call.

Mr X what is the craziest sexual thing you've seen at BM not including yourself. I've heard stories.