Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,722 Views
Yeah 3-1 I guess public was right on that one.

Cougar, the Leafs are a terrible team.

Now that the players have realized they won't be making the playoffs they will be mailing it in alot of nights.

A few players have publicly indicated they want to be traded and the good ship Maple Leaf is sinking fast.

Do not bet on this team, if you want to retain your bankroll.

Considering JJGold just called you a fucking loser at RBS, what are your true thoughts on him?

Also do you know how much they pay him to post?

True thoughts on him... I don't have any beef with the guy personally. Never interacted with him. I personally didn't really find his humor amusing, and think his schtick is pretty stale. That said, people love him, so more power to him/RBS.

No idea what he gets paid.

Dave, what is your favorite bad movie?

Something you know is shit but makes you laugh or you can't stop watching even though you know deep down, it's really just garbage.

Probably Joe Dirt. Fucking love that movie.

More recently, Love Guru. Most people thought Michael Myers doing the same shit 10 years later was old/lame. I thought it was fun.

Already a platinum thread. :moped:

Sort by "views", and my threads are 3 of the top 5 most viewed threads at GameLive.

Am I this place's JJ? Good lord, I might have to re-retire.

Dave ;)

Knowhatimsayin? You sly dog you.

Superstar Dave. :thumbup:

Everyone glad to see you around. :old:

Dave, on a scale of 1-10, how bad did you want to murder me while you were employed by SBR?

Cougar, the Leafs are a terrible team.

Now that the players have realized they won't be making the playoffs they will be mailing it in alot of nights.

A few players have publicly indicated they want to be traded and the good ship Maple Leaf is sinking fast.

Do not bet on this team, if you want to retain your bankroll.

They had RLM on tonights game so I put a little bit on it....... down 4 2 late in the 2nd I guess my bankroll suffers again.

Dave, on a scale of 1-10, how bad did you want to murder me while you were employed by SBR?

Honestly, like a 1.5. Your stalking was at first amusing, but then it got old and I was indifferent towards it. I think you believed that you bothered me a lot more than you actually did.

Dave I'm actually a very nice guy. That's a pretty shitty thing that they did to you. I was under the impression that you were fired due to you starting the All Pac 10 website and I thought SBR had asked you to stop writing on another sports website. At least I'm pretty sure SBR John or Dozer or someone referenced that in a post, I think. Good luck finding a job, it's tough. I've been bouncing around taking pretty much whatever I can get. I've had like 3 temp jobs in the past 9 months.

Herman, I wanted to murder you and I was never employed by SBR. Does that count?

I never said anything bad about you Robyn. My posting style over there is just an act, that definitely isn't "me".