• Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,423 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Be honest, did you really leave because you were the fifth coolest female poster here?

I guess it's easier to make an impression when your company is tblueeyes, billsfan and that one albino dude.

:dancer: :redx:

Bread, you're on a roll tonight pal.

Keep up the good work.

:thankyou:

Be honest, did you really leave because you were the fifth coolest female poster here?

I guess it's easier to make an impression when your company is tblueeyes, billsfan and that one albino dude.

:dancer: :redx:

:lmao:

that one albino dude looks awesome.

Shari, has your penis ever "fallen asleep" ?

shari how could you have abandoned your son's little premmie guardian angel, mrsx?

shari how could you have abandoned your son's little premmie guardian angel, mrsx?

I know man. I had a tiny little hurt feeling when she wouldn't add me on facebook because I was from the internet but....meh.

All out abandonment. I gotta say, this little angel is flying a little heavier these days.

Shari does everyone here suddenly hate you? Did I miss something?

RIP shari.

go magpies! :dancer:

Is Shari even real?

im pretty sure she is

No Pavy. Also other things that aren't real include:

-Gravity
-Trees
-Cheddar cheese
-Gondolas
-The color orange (it's all bullshit)
-Ice

Yes Pavy, it does get confusing at times but from reading some of her posts really believe she is in Australia. Just got tired of us I guess.
:dunno:

I know man. I had a tiny little hurt feeling when she wouldn't add me on facebook because I was from the internet but....meh.

All out abandonment. I gotta say, this little angel is flying a little heavier these days.

this bothers me more than any interwebs happenings