Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Why you hate Mudcat?

Are you for real?

Favorite Muppet?

Would you like your own smiley?

Cali Girl...hot or fuckable cunt?

How many beers will you consume this weekend? Hard stuff too? If so how much?

How much of that chicken breast is left?

Any buttsex this weekend? If so, with who?

When was the last fistfight you were in?

Are you still married and if so are you getting along?

Why you hate Mudcat?

Are you for real?

+1 I don't know where this came from but it is disturbing!

Bread, I once kiddingly stated that House had the potential to be this guy at GL .....

apocalypse-now-marlon-brando.jpg

.... since it appears he is showing signs of being this guy ....... Muddy might have to be this guy and resolve the situation!

Apocalypse-Now-2-martin-sheen-8198597-844-425.jpg

Why you hate Mudcat?

:laugh:

Dear Diary,

There is this boy and I want his attention SO BAD but he doesn't know I'm alive. :(

Your pal, housepix

Unfortunately I'm like the pope. Having hissy pouties in the streets of the Vatican will not get you an audience.

Mudcat = :pope:

Muddy IAG typed oh boy that means you're in BIG trouble mister shame on you!

:whippedass:

Muddy IAG typed oh boy that means you're in BIG trouble mister shame on you!

:whippedass:

I think the oh boy, was more about thinking ahead to what will HousePicks thinks when he reads that.

I don't think the reaction will have any impact on Muddy either way

expect maybe slight annoyance and the ability to feel able to judge House as stupid

Will have to a dress questions later...11/45 cocktail start time again

But the reasons i hate mudcat are

90% of his posts are calling someone stupid...who the fuck is that loser to judge anyone

His posting style is terrible..would take him a paragraph to say he took a shit

I had a feeling this morning thst I can only describe as being the oddest of odd. At 8:37 this morning I had a feeling that meant the more serious part of bathroom business needed to occur.
I should say the the feeling itself was not the odd part but the timing of that feeling. Generally I will get that feeling as early has 11:15 certainly no later then 11:50. My schedule the day before had been the same as always so one would wonder what prompted the change. Needless to say I attended to what had to be done but yet I wonder why my body processing sped up with no foreseeable event to make that take place. I have always enjoyed the certainty that comes along with a solid number 2 schedule. I can fly by night with peeing whenever I feel the urge but for the 2 one would prefer to know the when so that they can control the where.

Controlling the when and the where. I'm all about it.

I had a feeling this morning thst I can only describe as being the oddest of odd. At 8:37 this morning I had a feeling that meant the more serious part of bathroom business needed to occur.
I should say the the feeling itself was not the odd part but the timing of that feeling. Generally I will get that feeling as early has 11:15 certainly no later then 11:50. My schedule the day before had been the same as always so one would wonder what prompted the change. Needless to say I attended to what had to be done but yet I wonder why my body processing sped up with no foreseeable event to make that take place. I have always enjoyed the certainty that comes along with a solid number 2 schedule. I can fly by night with peeing whenever I feel the urge but for the 2 one would prefer to know the when so that they can control the where.

Controlling the when and the where. I'm all about it.

could it have been the hangover cure stuff?

that is easily the best post about pooping I've ever seen

very good satire

that did sound alot like Mudcat in quite a few places

yeah I was wondering if they suddenly teamed up and the joke was on us