Ask A Perpetual Loser [Bread]

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 4,033 Views
when hedging cash from one book to another, should you build a bet into the hedge?

Rager I'm afraid to fade myself. I just know that that's the exact time that I will turn it all around and become a losing gambler.

You see the mentality here? It's sick I tellya. Got me all spun up in a web.

Sforz...you probably meant to ask that question in the Ask A Winner thread. My advice will certainly steer you wrong.

What happens at death? Is death the end of everything or is there a soul in man that continues to exist beyond death? If so, is that soul immortal or does it too eventually cease to exist? If the soul does continue to exist after death, what is the nature of that existence? If there is an existence after death, is “good” rewarded and “bad” punished? If so, how do you reconcile this with the concept of predestination? Given your reposnses to these, will the Magic cover tonight?

:pballs::pballs::pballs:
freaky_cheese_monster_girl.gif

That's an evil little girl. Keep her away from me.

What happens at death? Is death the end of everything or is there a soul in man that continues to exist beyond death? If so, is that soul immortal or does it too eventually cease to exist? If the soul does continue to exist after death, what is the nature of that existence? If there is an existence after death, is “good” rewarded and “bad” punished? If so, how do you reconcile this with the concept of predestination? Given your reposnses to these, will the Magic cover tonight?

bread answer the man, this is your Ask thread

Sorry...thought we were in that thread about chasing dreams.

I'll make this real simple for you. Upon the very moment that you close your eyes for the very last time, it will become just as it were before your birth.

Do you recall all the great memories from those days? Me neither.

No afterlife, no circumstance or accountability. Just, nothing.

Magic cover tonight. Easily.

Tron, I think I posted a detailed answer to that question somewhere on here or on SBR.

My guesstimate is $90,000