Are you pleasant?

• Start date
  • Replies 219 Comments
  • Views 10,759 Views
Matty, go change your tampon, everything will be ok. :biggrin:

Hey IAG serious question, why did you leave SP? I've posted a bit there and everyone seems cool. Very chill, mostly sports and stuff and pretty much all dudes, but I was curious why.

Hey IAG serious question, why did you leave SP? I've posted a bit there and everyone seems cool. Very chill, mostly sports and stuff and pretty much all dudes, but I was curious why.

Because Whale left and closed down chat and eventually everyone left. I was one of the last holdouts. You posted there? Under what name?

Yeah it is very slow.

Name's not that important.

Anyhow let's pray Matty changes his tampon really soon, for all of humanity.

Common. He's a complete narcissistic asshole.

In a good way.
Of course he is...but don't you see I'm trying to beat him out for pissant of the day?

Yeah it is very slow.

Name's not that important.

Anyhow let's pray Matty changes his tampon really soon, for all of humanity.
I'm surprised that it is still up actually. There are still these sports and entertainment feeds that ww must have paid for that auto post.

Place went downhill when Bread left. He only had 68 posts, but they were solid.

Last edited:
Oh that Breadly.

What a fuckstick pissant.

fokkin braed

What are you quoting? There was a great character, I believe in Cats Cradle who used the term pissant. I think the definition you give is some kind of flourish. Pissant imo means some one who's insignificant or irrelevant, small (but often perceives himself as important).

dim plissant :lol:

bacon you're so defensive of Cami, its cute

What are you quoting? There was a great character, I believe in Cats Cradle who used the term pissant. I think the definition you give is some kind of flourish. Pissant imo means some one who's insignificant or irrelevant, small (but often perceives himself as important).

dim plissant :lol:

bacon you're so defensive of Cami, its cute
I was quoting the author of Cat's Cradle-Kurt Vonnegut.

:guitar:

I have to say I spend way too much time being non pleasant. Angry, wanting to strangle motherfuckers with my bare hands. This still accounts for a small percentage of my week. But too much.

IAG
I was quoting the author of Cat's Cradle-Kurt Vonnegut.

:guitar:

You think I mentioned Cats Cradle without knowing who the author is? Did you really read the book, or quoted somebody who took something out of context?
Seriously though pal, that may be a Vonnegut flourish but its not a good definition :buddy: It may be an example of a type of person someone may want to call a pissant however :idea: