Are you pleasant?

• Start date
  • Replies 219 Comments
  • Views 10,671 Views
pleasant + pissant = plissant

broaden your horizons camiballs

your iq seems low

Sometimes I wish I could paint. I get so many ideas for art I would like to create. My next canvas would show a fat, haggish, somewhat bug-eyed woman with a huge mouth, wide open, speaking to a serene, pleasant 50-ish (although very young-looking for his age) fellow whose hair is blowing straight back, obviously due to the powerful wind of her speech. Even his skin is stretching from the force of it.

The name of the painting is, YOU'RE QUIET

I must be plissant too because I get that a lot. Also:

WHAT'S WRONG!?

ARE YOU OK?!

your iq seems low

When you're the one who recently experienced the taste of baby puke pretty sure she's got you covered, who doesn't keep their mouth shut there?

dim plissant

Those are good ones Blittster I hate that shit

pleasant + pissant = plissant

broaden your horizons camiballs

your iq seems low

I'm not the one using pretend words now am I?

p.s. if I had a low IQ, pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten into college or continue to hold the job I do, but sure Matty, we'll go with that, what ever makes you feel better.

Cami you're with me, that's not working for the overall perception among others of your IQ but I don't see you taste testing puke for fun

Bacon I'm sure your woman has redeeming qualities

But let's be honest here

She is the redeeming quality of my life and always will be

Continues to blow me as well

Go me

When I enlisted in the Army I got one of the highest scores on the ASVABs...what's that tell ya kid?

I also have nothing to prove to a schmuck like you and couldn't care less what your opinion is of me, so have at it buddy.

Bacon, I don't have time for this, thanks for having my back hon, I'm going to ignore this fuckstick and get back to making my cold colds and then I have an app to work on from last night.

He just went Fargo on you is all, highbrow Frenchie humor. Sounds good though.

Fuckstick has been pulled out of the arsenal. We had a former poster that would drop words like fuckstick and GENIUS.

When you hear those words you know one thing has happened:

YOU LOST AN E-BATTLE

Cami 1

Matty nil

All I'm saying is that she needs a lot of stuff explained to her.

No need to go all nucular.

I had been looking for a good place for this clip of late, ty Machu.

Bacon what the hell, cami is going to see this.

Say it to her face.