Are you pleasant?

• Start date
  • Replies 219 Comments
  • Views 10,654 Views
I'm not the one using pretend words now am I?

p.s. if I had a low IQ, pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten into college or continue to hold the job I do, but sure Matty, we'll go with that, what ever makes you feel better.

Is pissant a non-pretend word?

You guys need to hold off the relationship stuff at the forum. There is no chivalry when posting.

Every man for himself!

:greencheck: English word

plissant = neologism

"A pissant is somebody who thinks he’s so damn smart, he can never keep his mouth shut. No matter what anybody says, he’s got to argue with it. You say you like something, and, by God, he’ll tell you why you’re wrong to like it. A pissant does his best to make you feel like a boob all the time. No matter what you say, he knows better.”

--Kurt Vonnegut

Wave_Smiley_Emoticon.gif

IAG
"A pissant is somebody who thinks he’s so damn smart, he can never keep his mouth shut. No matter what anybody says, he’s got to argue with it. You say you like something, and, by God, he’ll tell you why you’re wrong to like it. A pissant does his best to make you feel like a boob all the time. No matter what you say, he knows better.”

--Kurt Vonnegut

That sounds a lot like RR.

Me, I'll agree with you if you like good stuff. I'm firm but I'm fair.

I wasn't implying that was you Matty.

Urban Dictionary definitions do not constitute actual words, duh. Just fun terms.

pissant is a real word.

I confirmed you are right but I am not apologizing, Matty does that for me.

Matty get me some coffee while you're at it and none for yourself until your close something.