Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Snow? You're giving me snow?

attachment.php

Sorry for the lame-ass thread about the weather but: the fuck?

Attachments

• forum 030.jpg
    forum 030.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 237
RogueJuror, another great clue here......

see if you can get a # off of that for sale sign and talk to the real estate agent

Good idea archie

Man great pic, me and moldy are jealous

I would be outside walking around in that asap. That is an awesome picture.

I would love snow today. Sunny and 92 here today. I'm tired of the sun in my eyes.

Muddy, quick, go out in your orange shorts and take a pic of yourself in the middle of the street shirtless. Be a wild thing.

Muddy, quick, go out in your orange shorts and take a pic of yourself in the middle of the street shirtless. Be a wild thing.

Missed opportunity. Looks like it was just a quick flurry; it stopped quick.

That would have been pretty damn good :greencheck:

ah, mother nature cock blocked our chance to see muddy's nipples..

I bet they are musical nipples

Canada is awesome

snow is coming to chicago too.

I hate spring

waitaminute I don't see the three minimarts

Ah ha! I think Muddy is trying to throw RJ off of his scent, Reno. Pretty clever.

yap, looks like a street for houses not apartments.

please dont murder our muddy, RJ

Ah ha! I think Muddy is trying to throw RJ off of his scent, Reno. Pretty clever.

No not really. You walk out on my balcony and look right, you see down that road. Look straight ahead, there is another apartment building with the bacon store half visible just past it. You look left, there is the four lane highway with the mini-marts on the far side. You can't see that whole mini-plaza from my balcony because of a part of my building that kinda just out. The pictures I took of it were from the lawn out front.

No I have been completely lacking in cunning about my photography.

I don't know what I will do if/when RJ shows up at my door. I'll try to keep some York Peppermint Patties on hand. Those are refreshing.

Had some of the white stuff over here last night. Just a quick burst of it but I was outside when it happened. Immediately thought of my tuque and boots and why I wasn't wearing them.

snow on the roof tops and the cars this morning when I woke up.....

fok

9 days ago we had an 88 degree day