Are you comfortable?

• Total voters

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Like financially? Are you comfortable in your overall situation in life?

I have been pondering this since I saw a little clip of a movie yesterday. A guy has done something to land in the hospital and a nurse asks him, "Are you comfortable?"

"I make a living," he says.

haha

No but seriously man, are you comfortable?

I guess I will turn this into a poll. My answer is no.

i would be if the fuking colts had won the superbowl

Nope.

I have retriement, I have medical insurance, my house is paid for, I own my vehicle but I have nothing set aside that would constitute being comfortable. If I were to lose my job I would quickly be in serious trouble.

I have nothing saved, really. But then again I've only been working for less than 3 years now.

I'm pretty comfortable. It maybe a little irrational. But I have confidence that I will always be able to make some money in gambling. And a good enough bankroll for it.

I have no wife, kids, and little desire for expensive property.

It maybe a little irrational. But I have confidence that I will always be able to make some money.

I have no wife, kids, and little desire for expensive property.

Wow, the Russian & I have alot in common.

I wonder if Reno enjoys banging 3rd world girls/women in communist countries as much as I do.

not at all
no retirement, no insurance..
got enough to scrape by off of for a yr or 2
8 more yrs paying on my house
truck is paid for
and hemorrhaging money every month for bills, kids, etc...

the american dream is a crock of shit

yeah I guess I am comfortable...

Yes. But my standards might be lower than other people's.

My thing is that I'm comfortable but I'm just not comfortable

My thing is that I'm comfortable but I'm just not comfortable

I think the sums it up for me.... I think I"m doing good giving I've got an ex wife, kid in university, an ex girlfriend who cost me 20 K to get rid of and the rest of the day to day shit. Right now I want to work less and be more comfortable.

Yeah, I'm fairly comfortable ever since I got smart and started getting my money to work for me instead of me working for the money. Now if I could only lose the desire to engineer things, I would have it made. I guess I will always have to have a challenge.