Are you comfortable?

• Total voters

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Like financially? Are you comfortable in your overall situation in life?

I have been pondering this since I saw a little clip of a movie yesterday. A guy has done something to land in the hospital and a nurse asks him, "Are you comfortable?"

"I make a living," he says.

haha

No but seriously man, are you comfortable?

I guess I will turn this into a poll. My answer is no.

i would be if the fuking colts had won the superbowl

Nope.

I have retriement, I have medical insurance, my house is paid for, I own my vehicle but I have nothing set aside that would constitute being comfortable. If I were to lose my job I would quickly be in serious trouble.

I have nothing saved, really. But then again I've only been working for less than 3 years now.

I'm pretty comfortable. It maybe a little irrational. But I have confidence that I will always be able to make some money in gambling. And a good enough bankroll for it.

I have no wife, kids, and little desire for expensive property.

It maybe a little irrational. But I have confidence that I will always be able to make some money.

I have no wife, kids, and little desire for expensive property.

Wow, the Russian & I have alot in common.

I wonder if Reno enjoys banging 3rd world girls/women in communist countries as much as I do.

not at all
no retirement, no insurance..
got enough to scrape by off of for a yr or 2
8 more yrs paying on my house
truck is paid for
and hemorrhaging money every month for bills, kids, etc...

the american dream is a crock of shit

yeah I guess I am comfortable...

Yes. But my standards might be lower than other people's.

My thing is that I'm comfortable but I'm just not comfortable

well, nobody's that comfortable. :dunno:

My thing is that I'm comfortable but I'm just not comfortable

I think the sums it up for me.... I think I"m doing good giving I've got an ex wife, kid in university, an ex girlfriend who cost me 20 K to get rid of and the rest of the day to day shit. Right now I want to work less and be more comfortable.

hell fuck no, i want to fly high again

Yeah, I'm fairly comfortable ever since I got smart and started getting my money to work for me instead of me working for the money. Now if I could only lose the desire to engineer things, I would have it made. I guess I will always have to have a challenge.

This thread just added to my discomfort.