archie getting licked

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 1,091 Views
To your original question, zero. Zero friendly dogs.

Bone bone gets it.

For instance yesterday I'm walking through the hood and this big pitbull comes walking up along my side. I looked at it like wtf, and this little black girl comes up to me and says "Don't worry he don't bite". I say "Ok cool". Then the little cunt says "Unless I put him on ya, then it's OVA."

Now if it was a good cool animal like an adorable little cat that little piece of shit never would've felt that sense of empowerment.

Fuck that pitbull and fuck that girl.

Fuck dogs.

Fuck people who call themselves dog parents. Fuck them for not keeping the leash tight or even letting their dogs off the leash. And the worst are these dog rights jerkoffs.

In my experience, 70% of dog owners have done a poor job training their dogs. Dogs are not at ease when they don’t have a master.

Master.

Master your dog when they are young or else!

Anyone who is an animal rights activist and keeps a pet (cat or dog) is a total hypocrite.

I see it in the context of horseracing all the time. People with pets claim that the horse racing is inhumane (and as a whole it is) citing the thousands of horses that die annually for our entertainment. These same people refuse to acknowledge that 1) the pet industry exists solely for human enjoyment and 2) MILLIONS of dogs and cats die annually as a direct result of this industry.

This could get as good as the Coronavirus thread, boys!

For instance yesterday I'm walking through the hood and this big pitbull comes walking up along my side. I looked at it like wtf, and this little black girl comes up to me and says "Don't worry he don't bite". I say "Ok cool". Then the little cunt says "Unless I put him on ya, then it's OVA."

:lmao:

Stevie maybe you need to move to a nicer area full of Lhasa Apsos and Pugs. 🏳️‍🌈

Yeah I don't think it's proper to cut somebody's balls off. If you have a large property or whatever, where you can let the animal roam naturally that's cool. But

Innocent picture of Archie getting licked by a dog as original post.

- Sexual innuendos, was expecting.
- Pictures of other GameLive pups, was expecting.
- Just an all out fucking assault* on the species of dogs and how much they and their owners all fucking suck... was not expecting.

Had some cute dog pictures to share but don't think I want to hear about how you all want to stomp on the throat of my parents' dog Gabby because she accidentally lives on the same planet as you do.

(*the verbal kind bone bone I know this isn't admissible in court due to first amendment rights)

Dogs are great, I love them

People suck, I hate them

People own dogs and thus they present their dogs in shitty ways and allow them to do shitty things often

I get how people can not be fans of dogs.

I and many others will just reframe it to hate the person and not the dog

my dogs will not invade anyone's space unless they are welcomed and I give a release cue. But they are two pit mixes and a rottweiler, so just their looks give many people discomfort on the sidewalks, lobby, or elevator and I can appreciate how people have had bad interactions in the past or some preconceived notions and that might come out in the behaviors or comments. I don't let it bother me

Last edited:
Davey what happened to your frogs?

Man Elisha Frogbert (Formerly known as Nikolai Frogibulin before Dion impregnated her and made me realize she was a female frog), Dion Frogeuf and Sidney Frogsby all safely made the trip to LA where they all eventually died as all frogs do. I'd like to think they had a good life. As good as a little water frog can have anyway.

Dave- Why was there never a Alexander Froglov?

You just answered your own question man. Froglov does not roll off the tongue. Did love that Russian bastard though.

I did briefly consider Felix "The Frog" Potvin.

My New Yorker dad had a green parakeet fly into the car dealership he was working at and befriend him. He brought it home. We named him Vinny Testabirde.

Later decided he needed a friend so we got him a blue parakeet who we named Al Fleiter.