Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,320 Views
Speaking of witch, survival on the streets of Philly is very much about discipline, at least that's what the beautiful, cakling Starbucks witch Goddess whispered in my ear while having me tied up and raping me. Teasing. Me, giggling and she licked and nibbled but wouldn't let me shoot until I ate that perfect puss and are absolutely perfectly. My tongue slipped, so she slapped me witch I loved. I pretended otherwise and she saw right through it, whispering "oh. You like that, huh," grabbing the shaft of my dick and softly caressing my developing load through my unit. No release until she thoroughly released though, witch is how that needs to go - every time.

Then I woke up with the sheets covered in hot sweat.

So our "position" is this. We have $1.21 in PayPal and $.57 in cash. That's enough for my cheap cigs BUTT, what did we discuss?

We need to pay for coffees and dinners.

Worst case scenario cup of soups are $.49 at Giant, BUTT, over at Suburban Station Dolla Tree we should be able to score Ramen 6 for a buck. Last night I took my gym water bottle. put Ramen noodles in it, then poured hot water from the shower into that.

That settled my tummy right the fuck down after that long day/night of drinking, witch was absolutely necessary.

Now in addition to getting back to Wayne's people today, we gotta hit the library to properly check into probo, then we got free food at Broad St Ministry along with, God willing. My $505 reliacard shows up.

Then devices/storage/shelter - everything we spoke about.

Will my heart be smiling at the shelter? Nope. Dudes can be REALLY nasty, especially if you got valuables that they can see.

However, if you gonna come at my ability to speak to my dying Mother, or my ability to get my life together before she passes, unless you a crew of Bloods or something ready to pour acid into my eyes or you gonna hurt someone I love (not just say it) you should probably chill. Or maybe I should, whose to say. Just been there done that and at one me and this obnoxious dude were ready to kill eachother. I got kicked out of that shelter only because he was a piece of shit and I stood up to him.

Here's what I'm saying though. Dude talking shit? What point you trying to make. Loud phone guy in Starbucks, the book store. The hospital - eat shit. Loud on the phone guy - fuck you. You're a construction worker screaming over traffic to your boss? Of course I respect that. But you some jerkoff wannabe tough guy being loud in the book store because you've decided you're tough enough at this point that it's your environment and you'll do wtf you want, not considering anyone around you? Fuck you.

I hear your shit through my headphones and I wish death upon you, I really do. You're trying so hard to prove a point, Nx you're proving it to the wrong dude.

THOSE are the fuckers that piss me off. And the fuckhead snakes that pretend you're then rapidly switch gears usually chasing cash. Like that $1,200 ebt thief or the mace in the park over the fake blanket theft shit bags. Hope the three of them and burning in Hell as painfully as possible, as we speak. If they aren't already they sure as fuck will be.

At what point do you decide you're such a piece of shit that you're gonna pretend you care about a crying man sobbing over his Mother's pain. only yo switch gears and steal? Yes point where you burn in Hell for being a disgrace, that's what point that is.

Just the other day I had a guy ask me for money. I said no so he goes oh. You a racist, huh." At no point did I say or insinuate anything racist. Angleshooting piece of shit.

What did I do in return? I ignored it, then shouted to every person between he and I as I faded that he just called me a racist.

Oh. He didn't like that AT ALL. But fuck him and guck every "victim" of his if that's his disgusting fake ass, bitch ass way he came up with to force money put of people.

Fucking spit and piss on a piece of shit like that, for real.

Fuck that. This is Philly. and if you call someone certain things you can get them hurt or worse, so FUCK YOU. Angleshooting extraction, so I get it. Absolutely neaseatingly repulsive shit, but I get the disgusting train of thought.

You steal from Wawa? I could give a fuck. But you label me a racist or a snitch or whatever else to what could be your crew, all in a stupid little game to drain me and take away my ability to speak to my very I'll Mom, and get a place and a job before she passes.

Yeah. FUCK you.

This is shit that makes me want to get legally armed, witch I will likely be doing very soon. Til then it's mace and a Smith and Wesson knife, witch I am mind numblingly quick with, so there's that. Thats like $15 combined.Well prioritize that shit, but ONLY in self defense situations. Bloggers just be careful there because you pull it on a dude w others around and they'll for real jump you and use your own shit on you.

Just for shitbags like the muggers. The macers and anyone trying to falsely label me anything that could get me fucked up, there really isn't a choice.

The police are tough as fuck, especially in the Phillyidilly, butt yeah ' often they aren't around - and don't think that for a millisecond that people like anyone I just described aren't VERY TRAINED TO LOOK FOR SPOTS WHERE THERE ARE NO WITNESSWS OR POLICE. VERY, VERY TRAINED. JUST LIKE THAT GUITAR THIEF I TOKD YOU ABOUT.

Real shit. When called out you can see their eyes race looking for the slightest no police, no witnesses spot. All to protect the fact that they've given up on being respectable people and if anyone has anything to say about it, they'll just fuck them up.

That being said do what you gotta do against one person if he ain't holding, but don't get yourself knocked out or worse, and DEFINITELY DONT PISS OFF A CREW. A group of dudes stealing my few little things from a store DOES carry AT LEAST knives. Also they usually know to punch hard as fuck, they do drink a lot and you don't want them focused on you is what I'm saying.

Damn I need like 4 beers and 5 smokes, lol. That's how you know Steves is in withdrawal, when he starts talking like that. I didn't say anything not true. butt there's no point in dwelling on anything in life unless you're gonna do something constructive with it, real shit. Also just because three bags of shit shit on me doesn't mean anyone else did anything.

When I start dwelling it's time to drink a little, smoke a little and often work out, but since we gotta be disciplined here let's cut straight to the workout. Grr. Want my drank and smoke so bad. Real shit.

Anyway. back to business. Cold as fuck out. Butt should be a productive day. Salud, crew.

Last edited:
Seriously, why should I have to worry about some scumbags in a shelter wanting to steal my laptops/phones/tablets, because they've given up on themselves and have decided that lying about and stealing from innocent people > work? People that pretend to care about your dying Mother all in a scam to drain you? People labeling you the most despicable things on the Earth, all some despicable little scam so that you have to "pay your way out of it"?

Fuck you.

The whole concept that I haven't been able to get my shit back sooner and am paying for storage is absolutely ficking ridiculous.

Die.

Leave me alone or I will fucking off you in the name of my dying Mother. I will be more than happy to do it in broad daylight so as to make an example out of you. Unlike you zi have nothing to hide/prove and my eyes don't stupidly dart around looking for no witnesses so as to hide my next disgraceful act. You make me sick and you're a disgrace to God. The real one. Just like Plommer except unlike them is a fucking hiding on the internet pussy as well. At least they have a set of balls unlike that stupid, spineless dumb and ugly fuck. As stupid, sad and spineless as it gets.

Dude can't even see his own pecker when taking a leak and makes up shit about people. Says IAG is a multi time felononly to hide his own spineless, pathetic thefts. Riding around in children's parks in the pouring rain with this disgusting lard ass seating off that poor, poor seat. Unluckily bicycle swat on the history of the universe is what that is. Seriously? Kill yourself. Make the world a better place. Sincerely, God.

That? That's not a joke, at all. That's as serious as it gets.

Last edited:
Oatmeal cookies
Chicken and veggies (including awesome asparagus) from Broad St Ministries
A small amount of jello shot that I predict was spiked based on it being in a small circular cup and next to a bar
A few milliliters of an IPA
Vape
Half cigs
Some other shit

For the first time in my life ,I might need to watch what I eat.Been only out of the work force for a month and I can feel myself getting fatter

For the first time in my life ,I might need to watch what I eat.Been only out of the work force for a month and I can feel myself getting fatter
What happened Dingo? Did you retired?

What happened Dingo? Did you retired?
Yes,the majority of my business was selling frozen products to bakeries at the store level and they would finish it and put in their open display cases.Things went well till the pandemic,then my major customer closed all their cases and I was forced to package my product to sell to them.Packaging bakery products was way more labour intensive and the margins weren’t as good but I held on thinking this virus will go away.
I was approached by a mutual acquaintance of mine to rent out my commercial kitchen to them so that they could change it to a commissary.So thats what I did.

Yes,the majority of my business was selling frozen products to bakeries at the store level and they would finish it and put in their open display cases.Things went well till the pandemic,then my major customer closed all their cases and I was forced to package my product to sell to them.Packaging bakery products was way more labour intensive and the margins weren’t as good but I held on thinking this virus will go away.
I was approached by a mutual acquaintance of mine to rent out my commercial kitchen to them so that they could change it to a commissary.So thats what I did.
congrats on the retirement, albeit a bit forced.

gl.

congrats on the retirement, albeit a bit forced.

gl.
Thanks,wanted it to be on my terms but the deal was pretty good and who knows what the future holds

Not me,lived in Victoria and Vancouver all my life.Expensive here,but I like the 4 season and most of my family live close by
Dinger, what’s the nicest month to visit Vancouver? I’ve heard great things about it and it’s on my bucket list.

Dinger, what’s the nicest month to visit Vancouver? I’ve heard great things about it and it’s on my bucket list.
Really,depends what you like to do.Vancouver (Whistler Mountain) is a world class ski resort so winter would be a good time if that’s your thing.Otherwise,you can never go wrong by coming in the summer,hopefully the concert schedule will be back by then and you are also just a short drive away from Seattle if you like ball games.
Lots of touristy things to do here.If you like fishing late August is the best time for that.We have quite mild weather so no real bad time here,does rain a lot in the fall months
The currency exchange is on your side too,so that always a good thing

Speaking of witch, survival on the streets of Philly is very much about discipline, at least that's what the beautiful, cakling Starbucks witch Goddess whispered in my ear while having me tied up and raping me. Teasing. Me, giggling and she licked and nibbled but wouldn't let me shoot until I ate that perfect puss and are absolutely perfectly. My tongue slipped, so she slapped me witch I loved. I pretended otherwise and she saw right through it, whispering "oh. You like that, huh," grabbing the shaft of my dick and softly caressing my developing load through my unit. No release until she thoroughly released though, witch is how that needs to go - every time.

Then I woke up with the sheets covered in hot sweat.

So our "position" is this. We have $1.21 in PayPal and $.57 in cash. That's enough for my cheap cigs BUTT, what did we discuss?

We need to pay for coffees and dinners.

Worst case scenario cup of soups are $.49 at Giant, BUTT, over at Suburban Station Dolla Tree we should be able to score Ramen 6 for a buck. Last night I took my gym water bottle. put Ramen noodles in it, then poured hot water from the shower into that.

That settled my tummy right the fuck down after that long day/night of drinking, witch was absolutely necessary.

Now in addition to getting back to Wayne's people today, we gotta hit the library to properly check into probo, then we got free food at Broad St Ministry along with, God willing. My $505 reliacard shows up.

Then devices/storage/shelter - everything we spoke about.

Will my heart be smiling at the shelter? Nope. Dudes can be REALLY nasty, especially if you got valuables that they can see.

However, if you gonna come at my ability to speak to my dying Mother, or my ability to get my life together before she passes, unless you a crew of Bloods or something ready to pour acid into my eyes or you gonna hurt someone I love (not just say it) you should probably chill. Or maybe I should, whose to say. Just been there done that and at one me and this obnoxious dude were ready to kill eachother. I got kicked out of that shelter only because he was a piece of shit and I stood up to him.

Here's what I'm saying though. Dude talking shit? What point you trying to make. Loud phone guy in Starbucks, the book store. The hospital - eat shit. Loud on the phone guy - fuck you. You're a construction worker screaming over traffic to your boss? Of course I respect that. But you some jerkoff wannabe tough guy being loud in the book store because you've decided you're tough enough at this point that it's your environment and you'll do wtf you want, not considering anyone around you? Fuck you.

I hear your shit through my headphones and I wish death upon you, I really do. You're trying so hard to prove a point, Nx you're proving it to the wrong dude.

THOSE are the fuckers that piss me off. And the fuckhead snakes that pretend you're then rapidly switch gears usually chasing cash. Like that $1,200 ebt thief or the mace in the park over the fake blanket theft shit bags. Hope the three of them and burning in Hell as painfully as possible, as we speak. If they aren't already they sure as fuck will be.

At what point do you decide you're such a piece of shit that you're gonna pretend you care about a crying man sobbing over his Mother's pain. only yo switch gears and steal? Yes point where you burn in Hell for being a disgrace, that's what point that is.

Just the other day I had a guy ask me for money. I said no so he goes oh. You a racist, huh." At no point did I say or insinuate anything racist. Angleshooting piece of shit.

What did I do in return? I ignored it, then shouted to every person between he and I as I faded that he just called me a racist.

Oh. He didn't like that AT ALL. But fuck him and guck every "victim" of his if that's his disgusting fake ass, bitch ass way he came up with to force money put of people.

Fucking spit and piss on a piece of shit like that, for real.

Fuck that. This is Philly. and if you call someone certain things you can get them hurt or worse, so FUCK YOU. Angleshooting extraction, so I get it. Absolutely neaseatingly repulsive shit, but I get the disgusting train of thought.

You steal from Wawa? I could give a fuck. But you label me a racist or a snitch or whatever else to what could be your crew, all in a stupid little game to drain me and take away my ability to speak to my very I'll Mom, and get a place and a job before she passes.

Yeah. FUCK you.

This is shit that makes me want to get legally armed, witch I will likely be doing very soon. Til then it's mace and a Smith and Wesson knife, witch I am mind numblingly quick with, so there's that. Thats like $15 combined.Well prioritize that shit, but ONLY in self defense situations. Bloggers just be careful there because you pull it on a dude w others around and they'll for real jump you and use your own shit on you.

Just for shitbags like the muggers. The macers and anyone trying to falsely label me anything that could get me fucked up, there really isn't a choice.

The police are tough as fuck, especially in the Phillyidilly, butt yeah ' often they aren't around - and don't think that for a millisecond that people like anyone I just described aren't VERY TRAINED TO LOOK FOR SPOTS WHERE THERE ARE NO WITNESSWS OR POLICE. VERY, VERY TRAINED. JUST LIKE THAT GUITAR THIEF I TOKD YOU ABOUT.

Real shit. When called out you can see their eyes race looking for the slightest no police, no witnesses spot. All to protect the fact that they've given up on being respectable people and if anyone has anything to say about it, they'll just fuck them up.

That being said do what you gotta do against one person if he ain't holding, but don't get yourself knocked out or worse, and DEFINITELY DONT PISS OFF A CREW. A group of dudes stealing my few little things from a store DOES carry AT LEAST knives. Also they usually know to punch hard as fuck, they do drink a lot and you don't want them focused on you is what I'm saying.

Damn I need like 4 beers and 5 smokes, lol. That's how you know Steves is in withdrawal, when he starts talking like that. I didn't say anything not true. butt there's no point in dwelling on anything in life unless you're gonna do something constructive with it, real shit. Also just because three bags of shit shit on me doesn't mean anyone else did anything.

When I start dwelling it's time to drink a little, smoke a little and often work out, but since we gotta be disciplined here let's cut straight to the workout. Grr. Want my drank and smoke so bad. Real shit.

Anyway. back to business. Cold as fuck out. Butt should be a productive day. Salud, crew.
:nope: man, that sounds pretty horrible out there. You're doing God's work reporting on this shit Steve :handshake:

Ensure Strawberry from nurse boo
Balanced Breaks cheese and crackers from nurse boo
Sitting on blankets from nurse boo

A bunch of coffee, tea, bits of alcohol, cigarettes and cigars people wrote off for dead

ONE MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE

I bet you didn't grab a small bag of them from under a bridge and spit them out because of how stale they were like 172 did though.

4 HUGH gulps of Bud Light that someone just LEFT THERE? WTF?!

A few sips of delicious ipa

IMG_20211228_153954.jpg

Best pic of Popeyes chicken evarrrr