Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 139,895 Views
Wawa coffee w a buttload of cream and sugar (REAL sugar)
White chocolate macadamia Cliff Bar
1/2 Game Rewards mango cigar
Vape

Ass exploded for I think 8th time this morning. Laying low in Starbucks. I thank them once again so deeply for not banning.

Shower and chill time in PFitness was nice. Can't wait until I'm healthy enough and have the attire to work out there.

God Blessed gents last night gave me absolutely gorgeous fried food and spaghetti dinners.

I'll ASSESS if those are still good ass things progress.

Hey, at this point, when your stomach is HOUSED from combining bipolar meds w malt liquor, why not pour a little food poisoning in top?

Sincerely,

Thedramallama

Oh, and the croissant? That came from an Asian food booth. It cost $1.50. They don't take plastic so I said I only have a dollar, I'm going through alcohol detox and my stomach is insane.

THEY REFUSED TO EVEN TAKE THE DOLLAR.

TRUTH.

#PHILLYLOVE

Seriously shit like that makes me want to cry with how beautiful people can be.

I cannot wait until I'm positioned properly so as to give back a billion times.

Yeah. ITS NOT LIKE THERE WERE WARNINGS ALL OVER THE PAPERWORK AND BOTTLES NOT TO MIX THE ABUNDANCE OF MEDS W ANY ALCOHOL (NEVERMIND MALT LIQUOR) OR ANYTHING.

BUT HEY, WHY WOULD STEVE EVER, EVER....ADHERE TO A WARNING?

A WARNING IS JUST ANOTHER CHALLENGE, RIGHT 174, YOU 46 YEAR OLD WANNABE FRAT DUDE?!

FAIL!!!!

Ps it was quite fun while it lasted but DEFINITELY not worth it.

DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT

PPS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT

A hospital sandwich. They stopped my ass explosions along w the Wawa chicken nuggets I found.

God Bless America!

That's from last night.this mourning is Starbucks Cafe American w a buttload of cream and REAL sugar, a Poland Spring h20, and a salted Caramel dark chocolate kind bar.

#odkrow

1/2 Game Mango cigar
Bunch of hits of Zaza 4000 Guava Ice vape
Few hits of Flair Ice Watermelon vape (this one I found, and it still works 4 days later!)

Very strongly leaning towards rolling my own smokes and buying weed, etc. to incorporate into those, like the rest of the cool people do every day.

What I need is the most inexpensive consistent Nicotine and caffeine options moving forward. That's how I can proceed to function at optimal 173.5 level.

Consistent blow, occasional speed when I have a good buzz going and the occasional pcp puff or 20 is always nice too.

I can't decide witch to choose, so I choose them all, just not 40 beers and 174.

FYI blow is the best, and it's not close.

Mattieu tried to tell me this long ago.

Speed is second best IF YOURE PROPERLY FED AND HYDRATED.

PCP 3rd.

Weed is good to take the paranoia and pain away but I don't like to zone out. I like to be quicker and better at everything. Without shorting out.

I wouldn't know anything about any of that though.

Drunk chicks laced out on speed make life only better. I don't need anything from you. Just seeing you happy and laughing makes me happy and able to laugh. Your men laughing at you and highfiving? I'll laugh w them. Sure some jealousy there since you're all so beautiful. But we're all a team.

We ARE. THE PARTY PEOPLE.

The Kings of Leon have a pretty serious battle with the laced out speed chicks awhile back.

This got heated, but they worked out.

Things got more heated when Jared pissed off the female wrestlers w the slutshaming. But we no longer go there. That was a long time ago and Jared made that more than good.

Duh.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is a female slutshaming a man as funny as a male slutshaming a female is despicable?

I'm sorry, I really feel that way.it really is, imo.

"Hah! She got you. Now they ALL have you. Better give them what they want man or that shit is hitting youtube. You seen her channel?"

"You did what?! You're a piece of shit."

They fucking deserve to win that, imo.

Is it just me or is a female slutshaming a man as funny as a male slutshaming a female is despicable?

I'm sorry, I really feel that way.it really is, imo.
FB_IMG_1639581096642.jpg

15% victory beer
A little Cuervo
A little Angry Orchard
A little Budweiser
Small amounts of other beer
711 coffee
Special K protein bar
711 Minidonuts
Rev vape
Vacation vape
Water

Last edited:
Leftover bar food from yesterday
Will chase w pumpkin pie and Beco vape, my new fav tough to choose witch tho. Def digging the cherry pomegrade vibe
Hazelnut chocolates for desert
David's sunflower seeds
Mentos

Last edited:
Breaded pork chop, baked sweet potato, green beans and salad mix.

Attachments

• 99ACABFE-3408-4D95-87AA-357B003E2D82.jpeg
    99ACABFE-3408-4D95-87AA-357B003E2D82.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • F2777A0E-68FE-402F-9680-8F3C31C84E5A.jpeg
    F2777A0E-68FE-402F-9680-8F3C31C84E5A.jpeg
    940.5 KB · Views: 70
Chicken/veggies/rice from Trinity Church (no Donna :()
Insomnia cookies (SO good)
Oatmeal cookies
Dunking Donuts bacon egg and cheese sandwich
Red Bull
Orange Sparkling Cider
Two drinks I found
A little beer and alcohol I found
Veggies
Two Tylenol PMs
Pizza crust
Vape
Cigs

As a matter of fact, I found everything except the Ramen.

#Godblessthephillydilly

The only things I really need to buy for the meantime are coffee (you can find it everywhere, but I drink ALL the coffee) (though my tummy prefers tea)) and dinners.

The new clothes are kickass! Seriously, what a score.

Of note smoking hot Starbucks girl in Barnes and Noble made a point to tell me to have a good night.I LOVE her voice, and how beautiful she is in every way. When I get things rolling I think we might be able to enjoy eachothers company, if she's into it.

If she's available, how kickass would it be to make a stunning Starbucks cashier, whom was cool w you when you were homeless, smile ear to ear all the time when you're a decent money mortgage guy? Loyalty+please a Goddess is a TOTAL win win. Imo.

Maybe she can tell me what to do to her in that ridiculous Goddess voice. I would obey her every command.

Also I'm pretty fucking tired, so maybe she was just being nice.

Last edited:
Wawa 20 Oz coffee w a buttload of Irish cream and pure cane sugar in it
Soft pretzel - you get a lot for $.89 - a lot more than the $1.09 donut
2 hard boiled eggs w salt ($1.39)
Some orange soda I found. Good for keeping the tummy in check.

Things are a lot different when I don't spend all my guap on drinks and smokes. Drinks and smokes are SO GOOD THOUGH, so what is a dude to do?

Helped a silly. cool as heck elderly man find the sugar for his coffee which made my heart smile

Wayne got back to me this morning about picking up liter so we'll look into that today. I can make $15/hr and get ALL the half smoked cigs, drinks, blunts and pcp. What does Steve like more than anything? A WIN/WIN, and that's what that could be IF its working nights, like he first said. Then I get fired for being drunk and stoned off free everything. fight it, then collect unemployment and return to poker.

See? And you guys thought I didn't have things planned out. Pfft.

Seriously though he texted me at like 6 this morning, so Ima see what I can do for that guy. I met him while carrying all my shite, so that's very deeply cool of him.

Got raped by a cackling witch on the way back to the gym and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. I guess that was my reward for helping out that guy.

Sigh.

Last edited: