Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,687 Views
Yes, good question.

What happened there?

She's been mostly quiet/medicated, but she had a relapse 2-3 months ago. She's under some sort of long-term care deal with the local mental health hospital (where wifey works!) and she missed an appointment with her social worker which triggered a police visit that escalated to a point where the SWAT and a mediator were brought in. The SWAT guys came in my condo several times to assess the situation (her condo layout is identical) and make sure she wouldn't be able to jump if they forced their way in.

She was talking to them the whole time but refused to let them in to complete their welfare check. After about 2 hours of back and forth with her, they had enough and told her they were coming in. Apparently, she had added several locks to her door so they couldn't simply go in using the condo master key.

Anyway, she opened just as they were starting to ram the door.

Shit was intense.

But yeah she's good.

3 🍩 s
P3 🦃 almond Colby jack snack thing
Herrs kettle jalepeno chips
Two mini Dr peppers

No diarrhea which is a relief

Blueberry cheese danish

Trying to resist the temptation to make:

Hot chocolate w/ tiny marshmallows

Yeah that's a Dollar Tree thing man. I get 6 for $2.75 there or I end up paying $1.65 for one full size at work.

When you're a part time security guard you gotta watch yo dollaz.

Tron and Stevek - serving and protecting.

Fusilli bucati (x ~120)
IMG_20191206_152452.jpg

That's probably the prettiest portrait of a Fusilli bucati I've ever seen

Bacon egg and cheese sandwich
OJ
Italian sub
Doritos (nacho cheese)
Sunkist soda (VASTLY underrated)

Is Matty's crazy neighbor the same woman who called him "ugly guy in the elevator"?

Yup.

2 cream filled donuts w chocolate icing
4 chicken wings w fried rice
Buffalo chicken wrap (Wawa)
Green iced tea (Wawa)
Old Bay potato chips

I ❤️ Wawa!!!!

Just had some Bojangle's at CLT. Meh.

Crazy how a mere 90 mins south of Toronto already feels like the South. NASCAR and accents and shit.

On our way to SEA shortly. I want a Seattle dog.