Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,760 Views
oatmeal
crudit with ranch dip
a lot of Pirate's Booty

everything i can get my hands on... including bacons balls

everything i can get my hands on... including bacons balls

Whoa. Ray=This is what you were eating one year ago (yesterday)

"i stayed up for 40ish hours straight for mon/tues hoops... i stopped keeping track after the first 8k calories ... im going to go with a good round figure of 13k cals. before passing out for 10hours ... woke up starving

mowed down 10oz chicken breast, 2 cups of white rice with egg whites and some greens for bfast... more chicken and rice a few hours later

it gets old."

Matty was broke and eating off a Tim Horton's gift card-crispy chicken, chocolate chip muffins and double doubles.

between a few dickbag football teams and my eating habits, im going to need some tim hortons gift cards soon too

Pipian and Chayote

https://worldcrops.org/crops/pipian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chayote

we down with the cucurbits

rsz_img.jpg

Two danish things, one cinnamon, and one raspberry.

Just opened a Pure Leaf (best iced tea out there) sweet iced tea and a bag of cheedar cheese/pretzel combos.

RJ, did you cook it? All I can do is boil and steam in an electric cooker. Don't even add salt. I have had a packet of turmeric lying around for many months. Added some today - the food tasted a lot better.

Yeah I like them dry, it's an underground scene kind of like girls peeing on eachother. That was Ramen's picante chicken. The iced tea is Pure Leaf peach.

Pure deliciousness is more like it!!!!

not so rare, it's popular in east asia also

EDIT (the noodles not the girls peeing on each other, only pico does that)

I bet girls peeing on each other is too

Asians are weird man, chasing their flush draws all in and shit

Fuck em Rogie, fuck all them Asians.

Nah man I trained until about 12:30,. Today we had our evaluation calls. I actually failed my first one because the test girl smoked me with some weird shit, but my 2nd one was perfect so I'm still hired, Monday we're on the phones. Then I can do this for 6 months and it's Vegas to fulfill my destiny.

Check out the discount for 30 days on this Air Bnb, man. They hook it up for long stays.

vegas1.png