Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,859 Views
@Tron I might try that out

Is it much better than coffee/cold brew?

I’m guessing much more gets cleansed/broomed out?

@Tron

Is it much better than coffee/cold brew?
Much.

I drink coffee in the morning because I enjoy the taste/ritual/hit of caffeine. The Nature’s Broom just hits different.

I'm glad you guys are having regular BMs but you're just enjoying the age old geriatric ritual of drinking Metamucil daily.

I'm glad you guys are having regular BMs but you're just enjoying the age old geriatric ritual of drinking Metamucil daily.
yap.

But Metamucil is loaded with sugar (or gross fake sweetener), right?

Yerba psyllium husk is just good ol fiber without all the nonsense.

I made dinner last night. Very easy just put pineapples and juice over the ham. Publix ham and was excellent only 1.29 a pound till Wednesday. Probably going to go buy another since they last over a month in the fridge. Ham sandwiches, ham and eggs later!
View attachment 8272
Looks great !

IMG_20230411_084031628.jpg

A34C532B-7D1E-4F21-8618-D8BF12C25E7B.jpeg
Went to a place called Libbys neighborhood brassiere in Sarasota on Osprey Friday afternoon. We got some happy hour martinis, and then the food. Both started off with the lemon drop and then I got the Cosmo. Of course she had to get a dirty one but that’s too much straight alcohol for me. I need a little sweet in my drinks.

I got the crabby patty sandwich and she got the brisket burger. We cut them in half and split them. Everything was superb!!! I even enjoyed the way they did the french fries in the metal canister. It seem to keep them warmer than spreading them out.
E5F70C21-3005-47A9-B862-76C7FC7104E5.jpeg
F0D09705-33A7-4536-A519-DD7C2DEB60C0.jpeg
4BB0CFC6-8DCC-4A95-93A1-1E82B6E0A49C.jpeg
D1C0FEA9-168B-4BED-9AD8-E1A7FDD61185.jpeg

Last edited:
Did it make the fries soggy? I hate getting takeout fries because they always end up soggy in the styrofoam.

Did it make the fries soggy? I hate getting takeout fries because they always end up soggy in the styrofoam.
Hmmm .... honestly I can't say for sure but all I know they were very good and stayed warm! Next time if we go I will take notice.

And just thinking Teela. wow is that the reason they get soft and soggy because of the styrofoam? Never knew but remember we ate these right at the table.

MrsM made this last night. Crab, with cheese and spinach dip with crostini. Also she had homemade meatball sandwich while I had sausage one.
5B0DD85C-6350-45C8-8995-4B6186E96D4C.jpeg