Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,742 Views
Fasting today. Coffee and a couple bowls of tobacco - Lane BCA dark fired!
20220203_140121.jpg

Wait, iag had an 8.4 oz red bull on 1.29.2014?

Bet she's feelin that right about now.

Reactions: IAG
Shot of parrot bay
Approx 15 oz of bud ice
24 oz of some more potent stuff

Nicotine lozengetlr
Bipolar med (do NOT combine there w alcohol or you may get dizzy)
Nicotine gum
Half a cigar

Some breakfast I don't remember, so busy

Stevay you know that taking one after the other still counts as combining, right? Like, it all goes down the same hole? And stays there for several hours?

Just checking.

Lol I know man but thank you for saying so. And yes I only took one bipolar med with all of that

I do think the subway train falling was hilarious but you wouldn't have. It was though. Such a lightweight now!

Home now, no alcohol around.

Applying for jobs and all that shit.

Where the jobs, hotties at?

Back into hunter gatherer mode.

Fun morning though. Does it matter if the fun you have is all in your head?

I say NO.

Humans are social creatures? Whatever. Gimme a damn beer.

Last edited:
:greencheck:

My question wasn’t meant to be funny. Not sure why Plommer laughed at it.

Stevie, the end is coming for us older guys.

Try everything in your power to will your way to do three things for 14 straight days:

1) Attend AA every morning

2) take your meds as prescribed every day

3) don’t drink any alcohol. Not a drop.

Good luck, buddy.

: )

Although I am not a very religious person,I believe Eggs either needs God or a good woman to save him.
Welcome back,Steve!You only get so many shots at life,make sure your aim is true

Dingo, always a good say from you brother.

Very much appreciated man.

GO CATS!!!!

Old English 24 ouncer.

Tuna sandwich

Roast Pork
Garlic mashed Potatoes
Peas,carrots and corn

Attachments

• 4480C802-21E1-4F35-B1B9-BAF62BA24C9B.jpeg
    4480C802-21E1-4F35-B1B9-BAF62BA24C9B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
Although I am not a very religious person,I believe Eggs either needs God or a good woman to save him.
Welcome back,Steve!You only get so many shots at life,make sure your aim is true
I know you mean well but this is blue pill nonsense.

No woman (and especially todays woman) wants to be a girlfriend and have to mother/take care of and provide for a grown man with severe mental health and addiction issues. This is unrealistic. Women don't sacrifice themselves for men, in our society men sacrifice themselves for women.

As for god, what the fuck is he waiting for? Seems like a bit of a clueless cunt if he can't figure out Steve needed help a while ago.

Tron had the best advice but it likely won't happen. I believe the most realistic expectation is harm reduction. Steve is gonna Steve's so maybe help the fucker out with a giftcard so he can buy some fresh smokes and not be reduced to scavenging for butts etc. Maybe have a meal at McDonalds or have the ability to grab a fresh coffee every day. Blitty had a great idea.

Stevies situation is sad and he is not capable of getting out of this jam by himself, if he could he would have already.
He needs a lot of help.

I know he thinks I'm being an ass by mentioning his record for DUI will ber a hindrance when it comes to getting employed but seriously no legit security firm is going to hire someone with a record, for liability reasons. This is the reality.

Speaking personally, I weighed close to 400lbs in 2020. After a couple of health scares I got the message and made some much needed changes. I bike and walk many times a week and am down over 120lbs while still losing 3-5 lbs a month steady. I eliminated added sugar, severley cut down my carbs and eat as healthy as I can. God had zero to do with it, no broad either, I did it myself cause I am capable. My health is currently excellent and getting better, well except for getting old.

Hopefully Steve gets better too.

Last edited:
Lmao at a proven scam artist that gains people's trust then lies about them (Dingo - in case you didn't know - Plommer begged IAG for money, then when she wanted it back he accused her of being a multitime felon) trying to save face again. He also called her and all of his victims "weak" when he hasn't been able to see his own dick when he tries to pee in decades.

Plommer post that face again and show us all what true lifetime accomplishment looks like.

Last edited: