Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,291 Views
Steve's you're raging pal, try to settle down.

I'll indulge your request.

download.png

:betplom:

Not ugly.

Confirmed fugly, fosho.

Plommer that lardass that thinks that slapping on lame sunglasses reverses decades of physical and mental dogshit.

Total tool.

:lmao:

Lmao at a proven scam artist that gains people's trust then lies about them (Dingo - in case you didn't know - Plommer begged IAG for money, then when she wanted it back he accused her of being a multime felon) trying to save face again. He also called her and all of his victims "weak" when he hasn't been able to see his own dick when he tries to pee in decades.

Plommer post that face again and show us all what true lifetime accomplishment looks like.
Yeah, what is this nonsense about me being a felon? Sociopathic scammer shit. (Alliteration!)

She NAILED THE ALLITERATION! How did she do it?

Unreal this girl.

Not ugly.

Confirmed fugly, fosho.
Think of it as a gift, pal.
You'll always be better looking and better off than me physically, financially, and mentally.
Enjoy.

As for karma I wonder what you've done to get dealt the hand in life you did.

And what's this about multiple canadian hookers telling my associates that your nuts ike a pile of dogshit?

Can't see your junk underneath all the lard to wash it or what?

People want to know.

Just diplorable.

I'd find a rope.

Shrimp fried rice
Bread

Steve, your inquiring about the details of my genitals is disturbing. Shouldn't you be thinking about IAG's snatch instead?

Maybe leave her a sexy voice message. Again.

deuce.gif

Plommer, which two felonies is IAG guilty of, as you said?

Grapefruit juice

Reactions: IAG
Could you please keep your back and forth to one thread, pleaseandthanks.

I bash him when and where so want to. Forever.

He's the numero uno disgrace in the history of forum land and he ripped off my good friend.

That's worse than hurting me. As a result everytime he exposes his stupid lard ass I expose him to those who don't know for the disgrace that he is.

What's funny is when I pretend I'm cool with him he still believes it. Lardass is THAT stupid.

Steve, if it gives you pleasure to blast away then continue. I'l consider it charity but you would be better served getting out of the hell you're in instead of focusing on me. I'm fine, got a nice warm place, am cozy and well fed/entertained etc, no worries or cares, lifes a peach.

There are a few in the Secret Zone to choose from.

...or start a new one in Hooligans Talk.
Alright, I'm starting a new thread.

Pale ale
Amsterdam vodka
Bud light
Fireball
Game rewards cigar, pineapple
A few half cigs

Nicotine patch
Nicotine lozenges
Nicotine gum
Risperidone
Terbinafine
Naltrexone

Cream of wheat
White bread w jelly
Ham
Water

Last edited:
Two bowls stew
Graham crackers

White claw
Bud light

Black and mild cigar
Nicotine lozengers
Rush red apple vape (found it unused in the package - yay!)

Risperidone
Aspirin

Last edited:
Talapia
Mashed potatoes
Salad w ranch dressing
Vape

No pussy 😭