Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,538 Views
Mixed Frosty with Fruity Magic Spoon cereal

510D466F-3786-4F30-9EEB-E667E3091881.jpeg

I just ate 17 raviolis with marinara sauce in one sitting. 2 glasses of red wine. It was fokken worth it.

Sushi from the new hood

Was ok

7 out of 10

Wild salmon,risotto,local corn and beans from the garden

Attachments

• 563ABC40-03C7-4585-AC29-20D615EB9D33.jpeg
    563ABC40-03C7-4585-AC29-20D615EB9D33.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 95
Looks good. How's that salmon prepared and is that parsley?

gotta say, the quality, taste, and enjoyment of food has gone way up since my diet.
The laziness had to go way down though. Takes lots of time to pack ten different vegetables in store, and then like at least half hour to prepare any meal.
Not that I didn't prepare my own food in the past, but less often, and I tried to make it as simple as possible

Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger
Fries
Large Fanta

#loldiet

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IAG
I'm frying sunflower seeds now.

Is this 5guys good Matty?

gotta say, the quality, taste, and enjoyment of food has gone way up since my diet.
The laziness had to go way down though. Takes lots of time to pack ten different vegetables in store, and then like at least half hour to prepare any meal.
Not that I didn't prepare my own food in the past, but less often, and I tried to make it as simple as possible

when I started giving vegetables a chance is when everything changed for me, that's when I got the cooking mentality, there was once upon a time where I didn't know vegetables

and reno your sausage is very nice, very Czech-esque

yes brother :highfive: I went to Russian store (international market they call it) and got some stuff, including pilmeni (which I will eat sparingly) :eyes:
those sausages man!! I think it's veal.
It's a whole new world for me once I learned from Matty's doctor that meat good, carbs bad. I never liked carbs, and was skinny child. I always figured I had to eat the grains to get to the meat
#fuckingbadadviceman