Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 146,040 Views
tenor_1_7.gif

I wasn't sure I could post pics from phone directly. I seem to remember in the past photobuckett was involved :dunno:

Coors light
Cliff Bar
Toast
Butter
20 hornets (BAD call, but I'll live)

Pamela Anderson's butthole. I can't believe she let me do that. We were both giggling the entire time.

Coors light
Cliff Bar
Toast
Butter
20 hornets (BAD call, but I'll live)

Pamela Anderson's butthole. I can't believe she let me do that. We were both giggling the entire time.
Pam’s butthole but no vape?

Pam’s butthole but no vape?

Again, in a rush today.

Shitload of these Eagle Energy vapes.

They're so fucking beautiful, but pricey as fuck so I'll move on from them soon.

Butthole, you sound like a beautiful woman.

Do you carry any weapons? I've been mugged 4 fucking times now, so I decided fuck that - so I carry mace and a Smith and Wesson knife that I am so fucking quick with it's unbelievable. Both legal weapons here in Pa.

The next one that tries me gets it. At this point I honestly want one of them (without a gun) to try. The next one that demands my wallet gets his throat slit in half a second as he THINKS I'm getting my wallet for him. I had a piece of shit demand I pull more and more out of the ATM for him, then he stole my $500 guitar. FUCK that. The worst part is at the end he marched on smiling ear to ear all proud of himself and shit. What a fuckin cocksucker, for real.

I REALLY hope I see him around again sometime. I want to slowly carve out his eyes after he tries to throw at me, that way it's self defense.

Any woman should - in my opinion - do the same.

Last edited:
Again, in a rush today.

Shitload of these Eagle Energy vapes.

They're so fucking beautiful, but pricey as fuck so I'll move on from them soon.

Butthole, you sound like a beautiful woman.

Do you carry any weapons? I've been mugged 4 fucking times now, so I decided fuck that - so I carry mace and a Smith and Wesson knife that I am so fucking quick with it's unbelievable. Both legal weapons here in Pa.

The next one that tries me gets it. At this point I honestly want one of them (without a gun) to try. The next one that demands my wallet gets his throat slit in half a second as he THINKS I'm getting my wallet for him. I had a piece of shit demand I pull more and more out of the ATM for him, then he stole my $500 guitar. FUCK that. The worst part is at the end he marched on smiling ear to ear all proud of himself and shit. What a fuckin cocksucker, for real.

I REALLY hope I see him around again sometime. I want to slowly carve out his eyes after he tries to throw at me, that way it's self defense.

Any woman should - in my opinion - do the same.
I don’t carry any weapons, no. Just my fists and legs of steel. Fortunately guns aren’t legal over here. Sorry to hear that you’ve been mugged 4 times, that sucks major balls

this round ball is an enchilada of the central americas variety, it's really easy to make

enchilada1.jpg

you make a simple mix rice with shredded beef before,
add the cooked rice and beef to a pre-cooked corn tortilla (it has to be corn),
fold the tortilla or make it into a ball like the one above with the rice and beef inside (folded taco shape is the most common)
dip the taco in an eggs mix quick just to bath it
put it on a pan to fry it a few minutes until the corn tortilla is crispy like above

enchilada2.jpg

this should be the result

enchilada3.jpg

you make a simple salad of carrots and cabbage soaked in vinegar, the longer you leave it soaking the better

enchilada4.jpg

when ready to eat pour the salad on top of the enchilada, let it chill a few minutes for the tortilla to get wet with the salad juice for an authentic eating experience, enchilada should be eaten right after frying if not the corn tortilla will harden too much and won't be as pleasant, this food is eaten from the guatemalas to the costa ricas

if I can do it so can you Dingo

1 cup of brown rice
8oz of chicken breast
Cilantro
Diced onions
6 Tablespoons of Ginger Wasabi dressing

Two Mermaid Song Polar Seltzers
1.5 ounces of Grapefruit Vodka

this round ball is an enchilada of the central americas variety, it's really easy to make

enchilada1.jpg

you make a simple mix rice with shredded beef before,
add the cooked rice and beef to a pre-cooked corn tortilla (it has to be corn),
fold the tortilla or make it into a ball like the one above with the rice and beef inside (folded taco shape is the most common)
dip the taco in an eggs mix quick just to bath it
put it on a pan to fry it a few minutes until the corn tortilla is crispy like above

enchilada2.jpg

this should be the result

enchilada3.jpg

you make a simple salad of carrots and cabbage soaked in vinegar, the longer you leave it soaking the better

enchilada4.jpg

when ready to eat pour the salad on top of the enchilada, let it chill a few minutes for the tortilla to get wet with the salad juice for an authentic eating experience, enchilada should be eaten right after frying if not the corn tortilla will harden too much and won't be as pleasant, this food is eaten from the guatemalas to the costa ricas

if I can do it so can you Dingo
🤤