Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,329 Views
quitting? gl.

toughest thing i ever did.
I use the nicotine pouch as an appetite suppressant. Never smoked cigarettes. The small boost of nicotine is a nice jolt throughout the day.

I use the nicotine pouch as an appetite suppressant. Never smoked cigarettes. The small boost of nicotine is a nice jolt throughout the day.
gotcha - those use to give me heartburn

Massive plate of spaghettini w/ tomato basil sauce and some shredded cheddar
2 Clif bars

#carbloading

quitting? gl.

toughest thing i ever did.

Good for you Kato-san. After 10 years or so 1/2-2 pack a day I just slowly went to weekend warrior and then when Blitty left NYC to only when drinking with smokers maybe 1-2 nights a month.

Haven't had one since Jan 2020 cause of Covid I guess... but goddammit I'd be lying if I said I don't miss it.

Good for you Kato-san. After 10 years or so 1/2-2 pack a day I just slowly went to weekend warrior and then when Blitty left NYC to only when drinking with smokers maybe 1-2 nights a month.

Haven't had one since Jan 2020 cause of Covid I guess... but goddammit I'd be lying if I said I don't miss it.
thanks bone and congrats. no cigarettes for about 8 or so years. still miss them. i could have gone pro at smoking.

Taco night

4A970188-C282-42E4-9875-0AE2B21DC569.jpeg

My last cigarette story is corny

Around June 2009 I believe

Michael Jackson died and he was young (looking back he was 50 going on 70 because of his fame/profession).

But it struck a chord with me and I decided I was retiring from cigs.

Still doing nicotine, @Casperwaits ?
Strictly to keep me from snacking. No tobacco in the salt pouches, so the only bad thing is the nicotine. I did some research and if I keep my dosage of nicotine under 30mg a day, it actually has positive side effects.

I will say it helps and the boost I get from it is nice.