Anybody Doing Anything Fun For Opening Day?

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,401 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I am off today so I am watching the slate of games on ESPN. I won't be able to watch the Red Sox game tomorrow, but I am going to DVR it. I am thinking of drinking Sam Adams and having a Fenway Frank at my house as I watch the game.

I will be masturbating in the shower after the night games are over.

That is fun for me.

Casper is a Sox fan too lol

I just cashed the Yanks RL.

I am having beers @ an outdoor bar. I just watched DET out hit NYY and lose. Not happy about that but we move on and cheer the Under on in the LAA/KC.

I am having beers @ an outdoor bar. I just watched DET out hit NYY and lose. Not happy about that but we move on and cheer the Under on in the LAA/KC.

I hate baseball.

Daft, call me, we'll go drink some whiskey and pick up strippers.

I hate whiskey.

Daft, call me, we'll go watch some baseball and smack our dick heads on strippers' foreheads.

But you know...just in fun.

I hate baseball.

Daft, call me, we'll go drink some whiskey and pick up strippers.

Bad timing, Robot. I swore off Bourbon this morning when I woke up and I'm really shy and not sure I could pull off picking up strippers.

Can I still call you though?

Bad timing, Robot. I swore off Bourbon this morning when I woke up and I'm really shy and not sure I could pull off picking up strippers.

Can I still call you though?

Daft, you can still call me. I'm not shy with strippers.

razor, welcome to gamelive. i am currently watching the padres/cardinals game on my balcony and sipping a gin based cocktail.

razor, welcome to gamelive. i am currently watching the padres/cardinals game on my balcony and sipping a gin based cocktail.

In game balcony view pics, please.

Going to the Jay's game tomorrow, VIP seats and shit. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Going to the Jay's game tomorrow, VIP seats and shit. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Knowing the Toronto turn out, I bet that cost less then a lap dance at any Canadian strip club.

$75 face value. Lap dances are $15-$20 a song in Montreal, no idea here.

Fiver refuses to come to a strip club with me. :down: