Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,375 Views
I would go with 5-3-9-7-10-2. ..out of your top bourbons

2-9-7-5-3-10 value wise. I don't know how old Elijah Craig is these days, but I doubt it's 12

1-6-8-9-12-13 for me

Busy sold my house and moved. Sailed a boat from Florida to Rhode Island. Sailed might be the wrong term I cooked and was a gofer for my buddy who owned the boat.

Sweet bro!

Never had this uncle nearest. I should've added the wt101, at least to the value column

You bastards and your unobtainium bottles

:mudcat:

matty isn't there a black market in toronto? high taxed places in europe always have black markets for booze and cigs

Not that I know of. My best option is to go to a fancy whiskey bar that imports stuff privately. Otherwise everything goes through the provincial liquor board, and American distillers are not alloting as much to export markets since the Chinese boom began.

yeah tour :clueless: people always talk about that. I'm just happy to drink the shit. However they make it, is their business

I’ve done a dozen of them or so, just a way to waste time, and see the stacked barrels in cellar

Been a while since I've had Jura but they've all been excellent. The Prophecy was amazing. Sweet peat.

IMG_20200626_193801.jpg

Ribs and Blue Label at the cottage 👌