14. GlenDronach 12
15. Auchentoshan 12
16. Macallan 12
17. Glenfiddich 12
18. Johnnie Walker Black

Bad
19. Ballantine's Finest
20. Johnnie Walker Red

New entry at #14, GlenDronach 12 is a sherried malt that neither disappoints or impress. Good medium body, predictably sweet taste. We wouldn't be sad at all if we were forced to drink this and only this for the rest of our lives, but given the competition - just in the sherried sub-genre - this is completely unremarkable.

Next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBLi5mukmI&t=0m5s

Matty Rain's Ranking of Scotch Whiskies

Crack-Like
1. Dalmore 18
2. Dalmore 10yo 1989

Excellent
3. Highland Park 12
4. Glenfiddich 15
5. Aberlour A'bunadh
6. Glenmorangie 12 "The Original"
7. Lagavulin 16
8. Laphroaig 10
9. Glenfiddich 21
10. Johnnie Walker Blue
11. Balvenie 12 Doublewood
12. Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban
13. The Glenlivet 15

Good
14. GlenDronach 12
15. Johnnie Walker Green
16. Auchentoshan 12
17. Macallan 12
18. Glenfiddich 12
19. Johnnie Walker Black

Bad
20. Ballantine's Finest
21. Johnnie Walker Red

Mommy Rain got us a bottle of Johnnie Walker Green for Christmas. We'd call it a poor man's Highland Park 12 if it wasn't actually *more expensive* than HP12. It is a fine drink, but too close to Black Label to make the premium worth it. Think Black Label that has a slight peaty breath. Bottle looks nice on my whisky shelf/tray. That is it.

Oh, also - them Whiskey Stones are neat and they work as advertised. They cool your drink and they stay cold for an unusually long time.

That really is it.

Actually, we're off to Vancouver where we hope to grab a bottle of Dalmore 12. We love our Dalmores.

It.

holler

have fun brother

Whiskey Stones are the real deal. I approve as well.

recieved my Xmas gift from Makers Mark yesterday.
it is a knitted Xmas sweater for a Makers bottle :monster:

tonight i am drinking makers mark on the rocks.

depression is AWESOME for my alcoholism.

binge drinking is awesome from my depression:greencheck:

recieved my Xmas gift from Makers Mark yesterday.
it is a knitted Xmas sweater for a Makers bottle :monster:

Yeah they sent Matty and I one too. At first I was like, "wtf", when I got the package.

Hilarious piece of swag. Brilliant marketing.

Pinny, pounding.

Redifinition not for professional or spiritualism or even happiness all that is good.

Reflectionary shit going on, and it's cool.

What an awesome 2011 all together actually. Now that's a thing to say all things considered.

:cheers: GL brothers and sisters. Damn we got there. Kato.

KATO

in love too so wrong but right fuck

Just had a Woodford Reserve neat.

Now on an Italian Chardonnay.

Jimmy Kimmel is a lot funnier drunk.

the following is a review of garrison brothers texas bourbon whiskey. the views presented do not represent the opinions of gamelive.com management or any of its subsidiary holdings.

white paper: corn (#1 yellow dent, harvested in 2008, farms located in dallam county, texas, upper nw corner of the state) ... distilled and barreled in 2008, released in fall 2011 ... bottle number 4258 ... 94 proof, cost $80.99 (750 ml)

drank the first half-ounce neat, next shot on the rocks, and my first thought was one of ambivalence. my taste buds aren't as sophisticated as others, but the overall appraisal was it's a very good, smooth whiskey. a bit more 'sting' with the higher alcohol content than many american whiskeys, but still an easy sippin' liquor. bourbon aficionados won't be disappointed, but in my opinion, there's whiskey just as good for half or less the price.

this is still a relatively new distillery, with this just a 2-year-old bourbon. the garrison brothers you drink today won't be like that next year because they admit to having a changing recipe/process. it will be interesting to try this stuff next year and after that.

Pinny, pounding.

Redifinition not for professional or spiritualism or even happiness all that is good.

Reflectionary shit going on, and it's cool.

What an awesome 2011 all together actually. Now that's a thing to say all things considered.

:cheers: GL brothers and sisters. Damn we got there. Kato.

KATO

in love too so wrong but right fuck

holler! knew it.

book it

text it

in YOUR pants

Jim Beam - Black

This is triple aged and you can definitely notice the subtle difference between this bottle and the double aged.

Has notes of peach cobbler and sour watermelon slice candies.

We are hugh fans of this. 6.5/10 fiveteamers

Had Gold Reserve Jameson this weekend.
Smooth no doubt and unquestionably an upgrade over regular Jameson but definitely not worth the $60 USD price tag. First and last time I'll buy it.

Wow, $60 USD means at least $150 CAD here at the LCBO.

On an aside going to an American Wal-Mart over Christmas they were selling 30 cans of PBR for about $16...

Unreal boys, unreal...