Any of you Fags ever do a Cleanse?

• Start date
  • Replies 136 Comments
  • Views 6,591 Views
Did a 14 day cleanse from GNC about a year ago. It's not as harsh as a 3 day. Shorter ones are harder for people "on the go".

I liked it. Definitely felt lighter and I saw crap out if me that was kinda gnarly.

Did a 14 day cleanse from GNC about a year ago. It's not as harsh as a 3 day. Shorter ones are harder for people "on the go".

I liked it. Definitely felt lighter and I saw crap out if me that was kinda gnarly.
Whatever happened with the baby food?

IAG
Whatever happened with the baby food?

History has taught us that poster Casperwaits is not the best at following through. We can relate.

I'm on 38 hours with no food. Feel great!

Took a little while to get to sleep, but then slept like a little baby person.

No bloatage.

Also I spent $45 yesterday on COLD-PRESSED juice.

HUGH difference between the juice from an average juicer that many of you are probably familiar with.

How much juice do you drink a day?

They give you 6 bottles per day of different types that you drink in a specific order. I barely had any of the last one. Guess I'm supposed to go to the same place and get 6 more for today, but I'm gonna switch it up and try a Juice Press instead of Liquiteria.

MY gf went to same place as me before it closed last night and got it all half-priced because they have to throw away the expired ones. So that's good to know.

They are unpastuerized and only last a couple days.

History has taught us that poster Casperwaits is not the best at following through. We can relate.

Let's see. I still eat it, but not in the same caloric intake.

I am 22 pounds lighter since I started that thread.

Maybe I didn't follow through completely, but I am losing weight and in the gym.

:bowdown:

Well done man. I need to lose a quick 40 pounds.

In your experience please pick one ONE variety of baby food you find to be the most pallettable as a xx year old man. I'm not talking just brand. Brand, variety, flavor, how many ounces, price, etc.

Natures Own. Unlike the plum one. I usually get it for .73 a pouch.

Everywhere I look now I see juicing stuff...Some sit com was on last night..Suburgatory? I think....the episode was about juicing and these juice stores.

I would be interested in trying this..maybe...for a couple days...but I don't want to invest in a juicer or anything at this point. .I bought a couple bottles at the store today ...the green ones....I would imagine that these are not near as good for you and maybe they are not even designed as a cleanse? Probably 1000 different juices/programs too...seems a bit overwhelming. Maybe I'll just switch out one of these green bottles for the Red Bull in the A.M.

Blitty..do you have a juicer or are you just buying all of them from the stores you mentioned/showed?

The juicer machines you buy at the store don't compare to the cold-pressed ones im drinking. They aeorate and decompose the juice. Cold press is a very slow process.

The Naked juice etc you buy from store is garbage.

Google Norman Walker and cold press.

It looks as though you're just starving yourself with that shit.

I'm game.