Any of you Fags ever do a Cleanse?

• Start date
  • Replies 136 Comments
  • Views 6,594 Views
Yes. So by doing a juice cleanse your intestines can relax without having to process those fibers.
Gotcha. Well good luck. Admire those who could do it...3 days maybe..10 days? That would be tough.

How many days did you do it for?

I don't drink coffee but my gf is struggling lol.

3 days

the coffee part was the worst

horrible headaches

big summer for madras

Luongo finally out of Vancouver and back with FLA as was always suspected.

Good NHL trade deadline thread. :up:

There's no scientific evidence to back any of this shit up. It's a tactic used by women to shed 10lbs of water weight before a wedding, that's it.

Cape Bretoner, Andrew MacDonald off to Philly. He's a shot blocker, but not sure if Philly will be able to retain his services as he is a UFA in the offseason.

Luongo finally out of Vancouver and back with FLA as was always suspected.

Good NHL trade deadline thread. :up:

But the real wild part is this: Luongo will now be teammates with Tim Thomas, the man who opposed him in the 2011 Stanley Cup Final and famously elected to not pump his tires during the heated series between the Canucks and Bruins.
Thomas, 39, signed a one-year deal with Florida last offseason after he took a yearlong break from the NHL last season. Luongo, 34, spent five seasons with the Panthers from 2000-06, before becoming a member of the Vancouver Canucks.
The pairs history goes back to June 2011, when Luongo criticized Thomas for his overly aggressive style of play.
Its not hard if youre playing in the paint. Its an easy save for me, but if youre wandering out, thats going to happen, Luongo said of Thomas.
The next day, Luongo tried to explain himself, saying of Thomas, Ive been pumping his tires ever since the series started and I havent heard one nice thing he had to say about me.
Thomas was told of these comments by the media and responded in a way that has become legend in Boston.
I guess I didnt realize it was my job to pump his tires, Thomas said. I guess I have to apologize for that.
Now, Thomas can apologize in person, because he and Luongo stand to be spending some quality time together for the rest of the season."

:bennyhill::lol:

Luongo already looking like an ass and he's not even in town yet

ah nice Pucky, Mason gets a little help jaja.

Mason needs more than MacDonald in front of him. At least it's a start for this season.

Flyers should waive Emery and pick up Clemmensen.

I love you guys (I hope you all know that) but some of you are being such simpleton gueys right now.

You juice because NO ONE WANTS TO EAT tons of veggies that are not covered in salt, butter, delicious (but fattening) dressings.

The only way a combo of kale, spinach, apples, lemon and bananas is palatable is if you juice it with some flavored protein powder and drink that shit. It takes 8 minutes to drink what would have taken an hour to eat.

Getting veggies in your body isn't trendy, it's healthy.

I eat lots of fruit and raw vegetables. The fun part is chewing them. You got to work your jaw muscles for a nice jaw. When I lose all my teeth I'd switch to juicing. It makes sense.

Looks like we have a new piece of shit in Minny living off of the biggest buyout in NHL history

Bryzgalov.png

A cleanse that involves bacon, eggs and hash browns --> that's the cleanse for me.

Oh and do you know who holds the Florida Panthers record for victories by a goalie? Roberto Luongo.

You know who holds the Vancouver Canucks record? Roberto Luongo.

So there's that.