Anatomy Of A Relationship Through GL Eyes

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 11,739 Views
I'd feel better about myself if Cougar would stop playing in the Best Bet thread.

I think Danielle should take a run at Muddy's Best Bet work and go for 2-0

All she has to do is fade Casper twice and she has a 99.99% chance

Get like Nike,
and

JUST DO IT.

I'd feel better about myself if Cougar would stop playing in the Best Bet thread.

yeah, it's hard to be 2nd best to numerology, especially when it doesnt work everyday even :square:

Jesus Christ, Casper, haven't you done this before and it backfired...more than once?

Jesus Christ, Casper, haven't you done this before and it worked...at least once?

Jesus Christ, Casper, haven't you done this before and it worked...at least once?

:mrquincy:

Bonerballs the XVIIIth, Voice of Reason

Nina, I have not made any sexual references to her. None whatsoever.

Dude, you have invited her on an overnight trip. Who is to say that at some point she could feel that "she had to accept" or at least make that claim? I bet there are some phone calls from your phone to hers that appear on record. I even bet there are texts from you. Doesn't have to have a sexual overtone. The appearance is all that is needed to make the claim. Claims have been made on a lot less.

As for her joining...HI DANIELLE!!!!! :chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

'sup D-Unit

tyrank3.gif

Dude, you have invited her on an overnight trip. Who is to say that at some point she could feel that "she had to accept" or at least make that claim? I bet there are some phone calls from your phone to hers that appear on record. I even bet there are texts from you. Doesn't have to have a sexual overtone. The appearance is all that is needed to make the claim. Claims have been made on a lot less.

As for her joining...HI DANIELLE!!!!! :chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

What claims could be made that would warrant sexual harassment?
I ask to hang for drinks and she says "yes"?
Show me one case where any guy with a position of power ever got sued for sexual harassment and lost because he texted his coworker and they mutually went out for drinks.

Never happened.
Our conversations have never crossed the line.

What claims could be made that would warrant sexual harassment?
I ask to hang for drinks and she says "yes"?
Show me one case where any guy with a position of power ever got sued for sexual harassment and lost because he texted his coworker and they mutually went out for drinks.

Never happened.
Our conversations have never crossed the line.

At the very least, you are extremely naive here. She knows you want to get in her pants as you posted that she isn't leaving her BF. If your working relationship with her goes bad, it can be used against you. Not really sure why you would want to talk to her about her BF until 6am (can't believe it didn't come up in convo).

I think she's undercover.

Casper, you're fucked.

Casper, I don't think you did anything wrong. Just saying the appearance of impropriety can be damning. And think about it. If the texts are erased, all a shady person has to do it print out a detailed cellphone statement showing that a text came in at a certain time and unless you have them all saved, it becomes a he said/she said situation. Just be careful