American Idol In-Game!!!!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 6,225 Views
Watching on the internet so I can participate in this gay thread. :sukysuky:

Wow Todrick I hated that!!!!!!

Go rip off some more children you loser :pballs:

LOL Immor!!!

Nice that this guy didn't just do a r&b song like all black guys on this show. Mixing up a Clarkson song.

hahahah Simon said it just like me. God bless Simon

Who did Todrick rip off? I heard it was his parents. He ripped off chillruns?

Judges made zero sense there. They usually critique ppl for NOT doing original versions and being sound-alike. Then the get mad at this guy for switching up that song.

That was so fuking gay.

Like my anal gland.

Judges made zero sense there. They usually critique ppl for NOT doing original versions and being sound-alike. Then the get mad at this guy for switching up that song.

That was so fuking gay.

Like my anal gland.

Moldy calm down!!!!! It sucked and Simoin was the only one to tell it like it is. The others were just being polite in their way of saying it.

Maybe it is the judges way of trying to get him off the show and get rid of the controversy.

Aaron was decent. I don't think his voice is as good as the judges were saying, at least on the high notes. I had never heard that song before so have nothing to compare it too.

That last guy fukin sucked. Unreal.

Please say the name as I am delayed...just don't know how long the delay is. :surrender:

Jermaine

Seem like he was screaming the high notes. Is there anyone in this show this year that will impress me.

Ellen is the absolutely worthless as a judge.

That black guy was terrible. Liked the other black guy much better.

Can we say nigga here?

Wow please tell Simon to to quit stealing my lines. Simon stiff me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon loves black women. Hates black guys.

Always has.

Jesus I went over 1000 posts here. Only one besides Bread :surrender: