American Idol In-Game!!!!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 132 Comments
  • Views 6,232 Views
I know everyone loves this Didi girl but I hate these hippie girls....I want someone hot and commercial.

I will say she has a great voice thought. She sounds exactly like the original though.......not sure if that is good or bad.

Amby....CALM DOWN!!!! :banghead:

I bet there are a couple of guys who will wow us tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what Andrew is singing. Is it wrong that I would like his version of "Straight Up" again?

Didi sang fine. If I were driving down the road, it would be playing in the background while I was texting someone. I might hum along. It didn't make me want to roll the windows down, drive fast and blast everyone with it.

Didi sang fine. If I were driving down the road, it would be playing in the background while I was texting someone. I might hum along. It didn't make me want to roll the windows down, drive fast and blast everyone with it.

I would hate for that song to be the last thing you hear as you rear end someone going 70 mph. :propeller:

I can multi-task with the best of them. My knees can steer.

Oh yeah....this is good. This is what I have waited for.

Dat girl can sing reel gud!!! :popcorn:

Yeah she sang that well...not sure why the judges didn't like that more.

I liked it a lot more than the judges. But that would be one I would consider downloading from itunes.

She is doing some stuff for her job. But she is watching.

That last girl's brownish-yellow teeth and demon baby will give me my dose of needed comedy til she gets kicked off.

Demon baby!! I love it!

and now their favorite.

eh, old was right.

My favorite of the night was Siobhan. Didi and Michelle were the other two. The rest either hurt my ears or I forgot them.

Honestly I can't remember a single one that really stood out to me....I hope the men really step it up tomorrow. There were a couple good ones but nothing that made me go WOW.

That's all for the biatches this week. Now go back and watch the DVR if you have the stomach for it, and come back in a couple of days' time and tell me who gets the boot, and who might be staying. I as usual, couldn't watch because my stomach starts to turn when I see that little announcer dude and that other dude Ellen. I used to be able to watch long enough to see a seal clap from the Abdul skank, but now I can even watch that long.

Gaymelive.com....time to review the people with penises.