• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 5,347 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Alrighty people, this week the Idle show times are on Tuesday at 8:00 PM for the singing, and then on Wednesday,9:00 PM for giving someone the boot. So have your selections in by 9:00 PM on Wednesday for full point values, or even 9:15 for partial point values.

You know the drill, tell me who is getting the boot, and if you would like, you can change your longevity choice, and start the scoring over for that path. Also if you feel that the judges will utilize their "Judges Pass", tell me about that as well, but remember, you only have 1 chance at that deal.

I already have Enigma's pick, which of course isn't written in stone, unless enigma doesn't enter a change. Under the guidelines of disclosure he picked Tim Urban. I get the feeling that the next couple of weeks are going to be boring until the favorites start to get in the crunch of just a few contestants.

Good Luck to everyone.

Going home - Andrew Garcia (for reelz this time)

Hello Bananas, nice to see you , stop by more often.

I really didn't think Tim was too bad last night. He would be a major star on the Disney Channel imo.

Andy was horrid, he's out.

As much as I want Tim to go, I just don't think he will.

Sadly, my pick to go home is Andrew. :fro:

This is a very anti-climactic week. Realistically, the only people I think with a chance to go home are Andrew and Tim. The rest, with the exception of Aaron, would most likely be saved by the judges. And I think Aaron is fairly safe this week unfortunately.

Well this was a failure all around!!

Well nobody got the eliminee, but 1 contestant did pick up the 500 point bonus for picking the Judges Save correctly.
Here is how thes scoring broke down for the week.

Scoring_Chart_7.jpg

Here's how the scoring breaks down. I'm pretty happy with the distribution so far.

Scoring_Table.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe they tried to get rid of the large black guy. Next week you all will be selecting the 2 people to get the boot, and I bet the chart will look almost exactly the same as this week. so say good bye to Andrew and Tim. After that, I expect a start to some of the longevity selections to go down and that will undoubtable shake up the standings.

pareto_Chart_of_Everything-1.jpg

rage, where do the others listed on the graph post their picks?

Enigma, they post them at americanidolconspiracy.com . If you want to register to look, let me know and I will approve your account (admin activation only...too much spam).

nah that's ok. I just was spacing out when I read the rules I guess. I just re-read them.

so we can't use judge overrule anymore because that's used up, right?